Chapter 18: Klaus

I woke up the next morning unfortunately. Kinda hoped I would just fall into a coma so I wouldn't have to deal with the mystic bullshit.

I had many texts from Damon. Of course.

Damon: where did you go last night? Bonnie Elena and Alaric are all fine btw.

Damon: Elena undaggered Elijah so be careful.

Damon: Elena and Stefan sidelined me. Want to go fuck shit up anyways?

Noa: do you even have to ask?

Damon: be there in 10

Finally some alone time with Damon without Andie star. She's nice don't get me wrong, but I hate third wheeling. It also feels awkward because I slept with Damon first and I don't think Andie knows that...

And of course Elena woke up Elijah. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't come for me yet, but I think he also has more important shit to attend to. Like keeping Elena alive.

Speaking of Elena and Stefan I don't understand why they feel the need to constantly sideline Damon. He has good intentions. So why constantly make him the villain. The odd one out.

Fuck Damon is going to be here soon. I snapped my fingers and was instantly dressed. I was wearing an outfit I've worn before, light washed blue jeans with a white tank, and my beige flannel over top. Then my docs of course. I pulled my hair back into a braid and decided I didn't have time for makeup, and sure enough I looked out my window to see Damon waiting for me outside.

Damon drove us off to Alaric's apartment. Hopefully he wasn't there, and we think klaus might be keeping Katherine there. He wouldn't kill her yet, not when she's been running for 500 years. He's the type to play with his food, not eat it right away. The game, the chase, he seems twisted like that.

We went up to Alaric's apartment and knocked on the door. And thankfully no one answered.

"Alaric are you here? It's Noa." I called out.

Damon tried to open the door but it was locked. So I grabbed the handle and broke it off with ease. Damon gave me a look and then I opened the door.

We looked around and saw Katherine in the apartment.

"Thank god." Katherine sighed.

Damon tried to enter but was stopped by an invisible force.

"Go for it brownie." He said to me and I stepped in easily, thank god I'm half human. It comes in handy.

"Thought you might be dead." Damon said to Katherine and she rolled her eyes "unfortunately not."

I took a seat on the couch and made myself comfortable.

"What are you guys doing here?" Katherine asked.

"Depends on how we're feeling, maybe we'll help you. Maybe not. What do you think Damon?" I asked.

I was just trying to fuck with Katherine a little.

"Not too sure. She's a bit of a bitch. Not sure if she deserves to be saved." Damon said in response which made me smile.

Damon pulled a vial out of his pocket. "Is that..?"

Katherine questioned then was quickly cut off by Damon. "Vervain? Your salvation."

Katherine huffed "It's not going to undo anything."

"There's always a loophole. Did he tell you to stay in this apartment until he said it was okay to leave?" Damon questioned.