Chapter 7: goobye lockwolf

I went to bed last night and this morning I've been so bored. I texted Caroline and she was busy with her mom. Which is understandable. I didn't want to text Damon and make things weird. And I don't want to hangout with Elena or Stefan.

For the past three hours I've been practicing using my grace now that it's returning a bit more. Using my telekinesis to cook myself breakfast while laying on the couch. I heard my phone buzz and got up to check it.

The fun Salvatore: meet me at the boarding house. Need your help to cause some mischief.

Brownie: I'll be there as fast as I can. Considering I can't drive asshole.

Thank god for Damon. I didn't want to sit at home alone all day. That would've been depressing. But I really don't want to walk all the way to the boarding house. That would take so long.

Praying that my grace is strong enough. I think about the Salvatore boarding house. And using all my willpower pray that I teleport there. With a flap of wings I open my eyes and poof. I'm standing on the porch of the boarding house. Thank god I can teleport again, life was so much harder when I couldn't.

I opened the door and yelled "honey I'm home!" While making my way into the living room.

Damon whirled around to face me. "How'd you get here so fast. I texted you like three minutes ago."

I knew that was coming. "I flew. I'm just fucking with you, a magician never reveals their secrets Damien." I said with a grin and he let out a snort.

I actually take the time to observe my surroundings which I did not do earlier. Damon is standing in front of the fire warming up an iron poker. And mason Lockwolf is chained to a chair in the middle of the room. How lovely.

"Damon when you asked me to come cause some mischief I didn't think you were talking about torturing someone." I said while sounding a bit annoyed.

"Yeah well I didn't want you to miss out on the fun, did you know mason here has been sleeping with the devil?" He questioned. And that got a snort from me.

"Yeah right, who would you consider the devil?" I questioned. There is no way he's talking about the actual devil. If he was I'd be flying for the hills.

"Brunette hair, always plotting something, manipulative, smothered blondie-." I quickly cut him off "oh my god Mason you've been sleeping with Katherine!! that's the best thing I've heard. How is she in bed because I've been kinda curious myself-." Damon cut me off. "Shut up before I poke you with this." While holding the iron poker in the air.

Mason started struggling and managed to tip the chair over. "Someone's fiesty" Damon stated as he stabbed mason with the poker before I could protest.

"Damon what the fuck!" I yelled and quickly go to help mason. He may be the enemy but getting stabbed a million times is no fun. I would know.

"I invited you over here because I thought you liked to have fun." Damon said while looking obviously annoyed.

"My version of fun isn't torture Damon, I don't know what gave you that impression." I stated with my arms crossed.

Damon ignored me and looked back to mason "oh you heal quickly, not good. I guess I'll have to keep applying pain."

Before Damon could stab mason again I grabbed the poker out of his hand and threw it to the ground. Damon went to say something to me but mason quickly chimed in.

"Katherine's gonna come save me eventually, and once she does who knows what I'll do to your little whore-."

Okay that was rude. "Damon you have permission to poke him again." I stated with a blank expression.