Chapter 15: dinner party

"I'm never going back to Damon dad, don't worry. He's with a news anchor girl now anyways, Andie star." I said as I rolled my eyes and he chuckled "sounds like a porn star name." He said. I laughed to that. But then the smile left dads face and he got serious "love is out there for you Noa. I can't speak to much on it but it's the truth. Just wait. Maybe you'll be caught by surprise." He said then winked.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I questioned him. He just laughed and said "time for you to wake up kiddo."

Then I woke up. How typical. I saw I had a message from Damon. Which I always seem to do when I wake up. I checked my phone and read it.

Damon: since when are you buddies with Elijah?

Noa: I'm not. He's trying to figure out what I am, I've indulged him a bit to gain information on him and Klaus. That's it.

Damon: Good. I thought you were turning to the dark side. I'm throwing a murder Elijah dinner party tonight to buy Elena time. You should come.

Noa: fine, what time?

Damon: 6:00pm. Don't be late.

Noa: what would you do without me?

Damon: probably die.

I snorted at that and didn't respond. I really don't want to go behind Elijah's back. But if it's to save a human girl of course I will. Humanity first, dad died believing in that. And I of course will do the same. That's what set us apart from other angels. We believed in people, we understood them. And Castiel of course.

I hung around my apartment for most of the day until it was time to get ready. And I actually wanted to look decent, what can I say. I love the attention, a girls got needs.

I decided to go formal but not too formal. I put on a knee length black dress. It's a fit and flare shape, so tight on the top and then from the waist down it flows out. It has long sleeves and a v neck cut too which is my favourite.

For my hair I decided to braid it and pulled a few curly pieces out to frame my face. To spice it up a bit because the look is a bit plain I did my makeup more fierce. A did a bold red lip and a Smokey eye look, along with a few coats of mascara to elongate my eyelashes.

I decided to say fuck the heels and just wore my docs as usual. If we're going to be murdering Elijah I don't need to worry about tripping over my shoes. That would be embarrassing.

I checked in the mirror to make sure I looked good and I did. Perfect. And off I went.

I teleported outside of the boarding house and to my surprise Elijah had just shown up too. He was standing on the porch about to knock when he saw me and turned around.

"I didn't know you would be attending Ms.Lynne, or I would've invited you as my plus one. You look beautiful." He complimented.

I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right, you're way too old for me. But you do look handsome as always."

I made my way up to the door with Elijah and then he knocked. Damon opened the door.

"Good evening." Elijah said politely.

Damon quickly replied "thank you for coming, please come in."

I went to walk past Elijah to enter but he held his arm out blocking me.

He then said "Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider. Or Ms.Lynne here won't have a head by the end of the night."