Noa Lynnes life

Gabriel named Noa after her mother, her mothers full name was Alisha Noa Lynne. So Gabriel of course came up with the brilliant idea of naming her Noa, that way a piece of Alisha's legacy will always be kept with her daughter.

Since Noa Lynne never got the chance to meet her mom, she was raised solely by her loving father Gabriel, with a little help from Balthazar here and there.

Gabriel was an amazing father to Noa, but not perfect of course, because believe it or not..... Angels are flawed! Gabriel was always super protective of Noa for obvious reasons, and had her hidden away from the world for her entire life until she was 14. Gabriel couldn't control his 14 year old over powered daughter with teenage emotions. And Noa no longer wanted to be locked away in a tower. She felt like fucking Rapunzel.

Gabriel hesitantly gave Noa her freedom. Realizing she is basically impossible to kill unless god himself does the deed. So Gabriel and Noa started exploring the world, causing mischief wherever they chose to go.

Noa picked up on a lot of traits from her father, his sarcasm and need for fun and adventure. But most of all his belief in humans, that even though it may not seem like it at times, humans are good. And they are gods greatest creation. Noa appreciates human life like nothing else, and constantly wonders how it would feel to be just like everyone else. To have to fight for survival, and have children and grow old one day. But that's not in the cards for Noa and she accepts that, she was born to stand out. Literally she came basically exploding out of the womb.

Noa grew into her power exceptionally, her powers are literally limitless. Sometimes it concerns Gabriel of all she is capable of. But what he is most concerned about is if Lucifer finds out about her existence, he knows Lucifer would either A) want her dead or B) try to steal and abuse her power for his own purposes. And neither of those sound like good options to Gabriel.

Just after Noa turned 18 and her aging process stopped Gabriel and Noa met up with the Winchesters. Noa and the Winchesters bonded immediately, they felt like the older brothers she never had. They were family to her. After Lucifer rose Noa decided she wanted to do everything she could to help stop him, so she started traveling with the Winchesters. Gabriel was hesitant at first, but he knew it would be for the better. Gabriel didn't want to fight his older bro, but he knew that if it came down to himself or Noa, Gabriel would gladly sacrifice himself for the life of his daughter.

And this is where the story begins. Noa, Sam and Dean are basically being held captive by a group of gods. "Loki" shows up AKA Gabriel. And then a certain devil shows up, changing Noas life forever.