Chapter 10: Italy and Witches

I woke up the next morning to see that I was laying in bed, in pjs. Well that's weird. I don't remember getting home or changing. The last thing I remembered was being in the car with da-Oh.

He must've carried me inside and changed me. I blushed thinking about that. Who knew Damon could be caring.

I decided that today I'm gonna take a break from all the doppelgänger sacrifice drama. And focus on myself a bit. I want to try and find some witches that might know something about how I could get back home.

Not that Im going to leave this place. I just want to be able to see my boys. I miss those idiots more then anything. And Bobby and Cas too. I also need to know about what happened with Lucifer, if he's in the cage again. Or if he's still out there, wreaking havoc.

I don't think he is though. I believe in Sam and Dean. I know if any fools could take on the devil and win. It would be them.

I ordered myself McDonald's for breakfast because I cannot cook. And then got dressed. I decided on dark blue skinny jeans. A black tank top. With a leather jacket over top. I didn't put on any makeup and left my hair down and natural.

I check my phone and see that Damon had texted me. He's usually the only one who does. Besides Caroline. Who I haven't hungout with in a while actually. I decided to text care first.

Noa: hey care we haven't hungout in a while and I just wanted to apologize. I've been so wrapped up in the save Elena gang. And was kidnapped yesterday LOL

Care-bear: oh my god Noa don't apologize! I get it. Sorry i haven't texted either I've been kinda helping Tyler since he triggered his curse...

Noa: don't tell me you have a crush on wolf-boy...

Care-bear: of course not. I'm still hung up on Matt. I've got to go since some of us actually go to school. Bye xoxo.

Oh shit. I completely forgot about enrolling myself in school. Oh well I will eventually. But not today. Today is Noa day. I need to mark it on my calendar.

I finally go to check my text from Damon.

The fun Salvatore: I hope it's okay that I changed you last night. That dress didn't look to comfortable.

The fun Salvatore: If you want to come over rose and I are planning on heading out soon to get information on Klaus. Who is the big bad original after Elena FYI.

Noa: sorry Damon I can't today. I'm claiming today is Noa day, I'm gonna adventure a bit and try to find some information on how I got here. If yk what I mean. Keep me updated on everything u find out about Klaus.

The fun Salvatore: damn brownie you're really gonna leave me alone with rose? It's fine. I'll keep you updated. Don't have too much fun without me ;)

I decided to go to Europe. Because why the hell not? I'm sure they'll have witches in Europe. I used my grace and in the blink of an eye I was there. Italy to be exact no idea what town or whatever.

I spent the day visiting small cafes and having a grand old time. I even ended up on a rich guys boat at one point. I took many selfies and sent them to Damon and Caroline. Just to keep them updated. They were both jealous and I can't blame them.

I decided it was time to get down to business. I used my grace to search for a strong source of magic. A coven of witches to be exact. There has to be at least one somewhere in Italy.

And bingo. I was correct. I used my grace to travel just outside of the exact location of the coven. It was a nice building. Large and beautiful on the outside. So I stepped in. I looked around the building for a while. And saw nothing but regular humans. Well that's awesome.