Chapter 24: Highschool terror

Stefan and I both woke up once again with extreme pain in our necks from the constant neck snapping.

"Oh you two live." Rebekah said with absolutely no remorse for us.

"What happened?" Stefan asked with a groan.

"You two took a beating. My brother's been breaking your necks all afternoon. Quite the temper." Rebekah stated.

"Yeah no shit." I said quickly in response.

"No need for the dramatics Stefan. Noa already spilled your dirty little secret." Rebekah said.

Stefan turned to me and gave me a look of disapproval and then turned back to Rebekah. "Where is Klaus now?"

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off." Rebekah said. Stefan rushed towards her and tackled her.

They both flew out of the truck and landed on the ground with Stefan on top of Rebekah pinning her down.

I jumped out of the back of the truck and watched the show. "Where is she!?" Stefan demanded.

"You really do love her, don't you?" Rebekah countered.

She quickly turned the tables and got up with ease and pushed Stefan against the truck. She punched him and then picked up a crowbar that was conveniently on the ground beside her.

"Consider me jealous." Rebekah stated with a shrug before shoving the crowbar into Stefan's stomach. Stefan dropped to the ground in pain.

"That wasn't very nice bekah." I said with a fake pout on my face.

Rebekah turned to me "You betrayed my brother you back-stabbing bitch. And to think I was rooting for you two."

"Yeah I don't have time for this, have fun with him." I told Rebekah as I headed towards the school. But she quickly grabbed onto my arm and stopped me.

"Nik doesn't want you involved. I can't let you go." Rebekah told me.

"Yeah well, you don't really have a choice." I said and before she could blink I snapped her neck with my telekinesis. I teleported into the school immediately after.

I realized I was still in my dress from earlier. Fuck. I made sure no one was in the hallway and snapped my fingers. I was now in black cargo pants and a maroon tank top. It doesn't matter if I get blood on this.

I used my senses to tune into where struggling could be heard. And bingo I heard Klaus taunting Elena. I ran as fast as I could through the hallways and bursted into the gym.

I saw that Klaus had a tight grip on Elena. And two students were compelled. One was balancing on one foot. What the fuck.

"Let her go you hybrid pain in my ass!" I yelled to Klaus.

Klaus turned to me pissed with Elena still in his grip. "Awe Noa, I was wondering when you'd try to ruin my fun."

I ignored him and walked over to the two teens that were compelled. I put a hand on each of their foreheads and completely abolished the compulsion. Or at least I thought so but they went and sat on the bleachers. Oh well good enough I guess.

Bonnie and Matt bursted through the doors less then a second later.

"Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena screamed.

Klaus let go off Elena and zoomed forward towards Bonnie. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." Bonnie said. If she was scared she wasn't showing it.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Klaus stated.