Chapter 32: the truth

After Sam and Dean left I decided not to wallow and be super upset about it. It was hard to leave the boys once again, but this time it was a bit easier. They knew I was fine and happy, and I knew they were both okay. And if they needed me, I was just a prayer away.

There is a part of me that wished I went back with them, to our own universe. But something is keeping me in mystic falls. I can feel within my heart that I need to stay here longer. It's like two parts of me are pulling in opposite directions, and it's difficult to chose which path to follow.

So for now, I'll stay here. And if I change my mind. I'll go back to my boys.

Sam and Dean also gave me a lot of advice that was desperately needed. They reminded me that I'm a powerful badass, and I can break the connection from Lucy. Cause technically I'm stronger then him, more powerful. And I can't let myself forget that.

First I need to get rid of the demons, then break the connection. And then maybe I'll be free, I also was planning on finding out what Esther is up to, because that innocent reunion act isn't going to work with me. I saw the magic particles in the champagne that was passed around at the ball. It definitely didn't mean nothing.

I don't really know Kol and Finn, but I won't allow Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah to die. I've grown attached to the mikealsons, somehow they managed to worm their way into my nephilim heart. Esther would have to kill me in order to kill the originals and for that to happen and well.... it's literally impossible.

My phone started to beep and I surprisingly had received a text from Damon. We haven't talked much since I've started to become more friendly with Klaus, and he finally has his chance to steal Elena from Stefan.

Damon: meet me at the grill. I want to apologize to you for being distant brownie.

Noa: what if I don't want to come?

Damon: like you could resist ;)

Noa: fair enough, I'll be there soon idiot.

I decided to dress up more then I usually do. I put on a pair of skin tight black leather pants, along with a black tight crop top to match. My hair was down and natural and I left on the bracelet Klaus gave me. I added a touch of red lipstick to finish the look.

I headed out the door and decided to walk to the grill instead of teleport. I opened the door and stepped in, immediately scanning the room for Damon, to my surprise he wasn't sitting at the bar or at the grill at all. That's strange.

I saw Meredith and Alaric playing pool so I decided to walk over to them. "Hey Alaric, have you seen Damon? He was supposed to meet me here." I asked.

"I was just on the phone with him, he said something important has come up. Sorry Noa." Alaric told me.

I nodded my head in disappointment and turned to leave. I'm a little pissed that Damon didn't have the balls to tell me himself.

"Noa!" I heard someone call-out. I turned to see that it was Klaus sitting at the bar with his brother Kol.

I made my way over to them. "Well if it isn't my least favourite hybrid." I said sarcastically.

Kol stood up from his seat and held his hand out for me to shake. I was shocked at his height, while none of the originals were short. Kol definitely was the tallest out of the bunch. And compared to my size, I looked like a shrimp.

I hesitantly placed my hand in his.

"We haven't met yet properly, I'm Kol. The most fun original." He flirted as he introduced himself to me.