Part 3: Vampires?

Season 2x2

I woke up with a pain in my neck. Well that figures. I checked to see the time and it's 1:00 am. Well that's great. I must've been out for a couple hours.

I looked to see that my wounds had healed and the pole is no longer in my stomach. Well at least Katherine was classy about it.

Wait shit Caroline died. I quickly turned to see if she's still in her bed. But to my surprise she's not dead. She was sitting up drinking out of a bag. And not just any bag but a blood bag.

Oh Katherine that sick bitch, her plan was to never kill Caroline but I guess turn her? Into a vampire? Well there goes my plan of having a normal friend.

"Hey can you pass me some?" I said sarcastically.

"What? Oh my god no you weren't supposed to see! What's wrong with me, I don't know what's happening.. I just- ugh one minute I was sleeping then the next I was being-." Caroline said as she started to get frantic.

That's all I needed to hear to leap out of my bed and wrap my arms around her. In an attempt to calm her down.

"Hey shhhh. Shhhh. It's gonna be okay Caroline, we are going to figure this out together." I said while I rubbed her back.

Caroline doesn't deserve this. I know back with Sam and Dean I hunted monsters. But I'm not just gonna kill a teenage girl who I would consider my friend.

And we stayed like that for what felt like hours. Caroline hadn't said anything but she didn't have to. She needed time to process, it's not everyday you get smothered and then wake up craving blood.

Caroline and I could both hear foot steps coming. So we quickly moved around to hide the blood bags and I jumped back onto my bed. Caroline went to open the curtains and the sun started to burn her.

Without thinking I used my telekinetic powers to slam the curtains shut. I don't think Caroline noticed that was me as she was preoccupied with the man walking into the room.

The guy is Matt I'm pretty sure. Caroline told me about him yesterday when we were talking. Apparently he's her quarterback blue eyed blondey. Or should I say Matty-blue eyes.

I didn't really look at him too close yesterday. But looking at him now I could kinda see why Caroline likes him, he's cute. But not my type at all. I think I would rather have my neck snapped again then be with a quarterback.

Matt looked at Caroline and said "your mom said your not eating."

Well maybe because she's been drinking blood. "It's gross" Caroline replied

Well she's not wrong about that. Matt and Caroline leaned into kiss each other. But I noticed the ray of light shining through that would hit Caroline's skin. Time to intervene before disaster.

"I agree with Caroline, hospital food should be banned. Like I would rather have died from my injuries then eaten that. Oh I'm Noa by the way." I said with a smirk.

Matt turned to look at me right away. I could tell he's kinda mad I ruined his moment. But Caroline looked super grateful.

"I'm Matt." He said shortly.

Ouuuu I can tell I made him mad. I quickly came up with something else to say. Maybe if I can annoy him enough he'll leave.

"Yeah Matty blue-eyes I've heard all about you, and I mean all about you. Caroline practically wouldn't shut up about you." I said with a shrug.

"Noa is now really the time for this?" Caroline said pleading for me to stop.

Oh well I'm just trying to help. Matt sighed and turned around to face Caroline. I guess he's done with my bullshit.