Chapter 31: the mikaelson ball part 2

The boys and I started to prepare for the ball. I decided to do my hair in a low bun with intricate braids and diamonds throughout it. I of course had pieces of curly hair framing my face.

I then went light with my makeup to match the dress. For the base I added little dots of concealer where I thought I needed it. Then I added a little touch of blush, and highlighter on the tips of my cheeks. For the eyes I did a light wash of pink eyeshadow, and on top of that I added a little bit of silver shimmer towards the inner half of my eyelid.

I curled my eyelashes and carefully put on mascara to lengthen. Lastly for the lips I decided on a clear gloss that accentuated my already pink lips.

I was ready for the dress. So I got Sammy to help me put it on and zip me up. I took of my bracelet and put on sheer white gloves that went up to just below my elbows. Then I put the bracelet back on over top.

I walked out of the bedroom and Dean and Sam's eyes bulged. "You look beautiful Noa." Sam complimented.

"Thank you Sammy." I responded.

"Man I'm gonna have to fight off so many guys." Dean said with a huff which caused me to laugh.

I snapped my fingers and they were instantly both dressed in plain suits, but they looked good.

"Why couldn't you do that trick for yourself? It nearly took you 2 hours." Dean said.

"Because I wanted the full ball experience, including the getting ready part." I told him.

I put on a pair of silver small heels and we headed out the door. I got into the back of baby with Sam and Dean in the front. Dean driving obviously.

I told them they weren't allowed to roll the windows down because it'll ruin my hair and they both complained about it. We listened to tunes the entire way there and pulled into the driveway shouting the lyrics to ' you shook me all night long' by AC/DC.

Dean revved his engine as we pulled in to show off, causing many people to look in confusion. We then parked and got out of the car.

Dean looked at the house in awe. "Maybe one day Sammy." He said as he patted his shoulder.

We walked through the doors and looked around in awe. The place was beautifully decorated. There were waiters walking around with champagne. Everyone looked so elegant, and the lighting was gorgeous.

"These originals really know how to throw a party eh?" Dean stated.

I held my arms out for the boys and both of them wrapped an arm around mine. They escorted me deeper into the party.

I caught Klaus' eye from across the room and he immediately made his way over to us.

"Who are these two blokes?" Klaus questioned with jealousy and anger laced in his voice.

"Hey buddy, it's men to you." Dean spat.

"Dean stop being an ass. Klaus, this is Sam and Dean. The hunter brothers I told you about. Sam and Dean, this is Klaus Mikaelson." I introduced.

"So you're the guy that has the hots for our little Noa." Dean stated bluntly.

"Oh my god Dean! Shut up!" I said as I hit his arm.

Klaus didn't seem to be offended though, he just laughed it off. His mood was instantly lightened. "And you two are the hunters that took Noa in. I'm surprised you came to a party infested with vampires."

"Yeah well, it's Noa's birthday. We agreed to play nice, for her sake. But if you try anything that'll change in an instant." Dean threatened.

"Yeah well, no need to worry on that part mate, pleasure to meet you two but I would like a moment with Noa alone if you wouldn't mind." Klaus asked or more like stated.