Before Daytime ~ (2)

Spenza:did I come at a wrong time?
Vince: maybe
Spenza: didn't ask to u.
Skarra: didn't said to you.
United: *laughing*
Skarra:*pulls shakes*
Shakes: Hey-
Skarra: *whispering* you aren't special or you are a loser, but only sometimes. *leaves while blushing madly*
Invincible United:*knows what he said*
Shakes was surprised after what skarra said as it was the first time in 3 years that he said something like this to him. His team asked if he was okay but he didn't said anything and left from the party.
Coach: What did you said to him?
Web: maybe you should ask skarra or shakes.
After that invincible United left.
Shakes on the way to home:
Shakes: w h y skarra said such a thing to me? *looks up* looks like it is going to rain.....
3 to 4 minutes it started to rain. Shakes ran and reached his house in like 5 minutes then he wiped himself and wore clothes. (his home one.)
He heard a knock on his door so he opened it.
Shakes: *opens the door*
Skarra: *huffing* *falls*
Shakes: *catches him and takes him inside* oh no! Don't tell me he is sick!
After that, shakes washes his WHOLE body and re-redresses him with his clothes. Well he didn't thought that his clothes will fit on him nicely. Then he turned off the lights and slept with him.

Well guys, if you are thinking that what does this mean (**) then if there is any text in * mark then this means that the work (in the*) was done by the particular character. Sayonara~