Reason ~(9)

Skarra: so well when the announcement came that a new player was needed in Supa strikas, I wanted it to be u. Even I wanted it to be me, more I wanted it to be u. But purposely knowing that you and spenza will find out, I did such acts which will make spenza feel that I am just using u and make u feel like that too. And the VR, I already saw it by mistakely so thought of using it for knowing when to leave the train. I was feeling sad, but more I was feeling happy inside that you got in your dream team. When I got into Invincible United, they actually acting like they were bad. But in real, they r good. I requested automatic to leave your team, and acted bad to u so u will forget our friendship and concentrate on your match between u and me. But I couldn't get used to it, even now. So I took Cuts to get used to it but I still... Just can't forget u............

Fully silence was there. Shakes was shocked of what he just heard. Skarra broke the silence.
Skarra: sh-shakes? R u ok?
Shakes: y-yeah.... And u did all this just for me?
Skarra: yes
Shakes: * smiles* I never thought u will do such a thing, for me.
Skarra: *smiles* see, I proved you wrong. *Hugs*
Shakes: *hugs back*
Skarra: will u forgive me for what I have done till now?
Shakes: yeah! Just let's keep our friendship secret between us.
Skarra: * blushing* ok!!
Shakes: *says strictly* and...
Skarra: And?
Shakes: don't u dare take cuts again.
Skarra: ... *Chuckles* 'k!!!

I may have taken a lot of time posting this part, so sorry. And if no, THANKS FOR READING!!!