About Akira~(36)

Just near coach's house, in a big hospital, a nurse was standing leaning to the big window. Looking up to the full moon, with sweet blue outlined eyes, light skin, black hair which were dancing in the melodies of wind.

Akira: when will I meet them? When will I meet my brats? *Looks to the clock* maybe I should sleep now. *Goes to her room*

The next morning, she got up, yawned, and started her day.

Akira: time to start up with my day. *Smiles*

She wore her uniform, then she goes to do her work. First she goes to a child's room, who had broken his right hand. Then to a woman's room who had an car accident and then a man who by mistakely put red chilli powder in his eyes. She takes her notes and then goes to the boss's office to tell the details.

Akira: *knocks*
Boss: come in.
Akira: *comes in and closes the door* good morning sir.
Boss: good morning, Akira. How r u doing?
Akira: just fine, Mr. Mazuel. And, these r the reports of the patients. *Hands over the paper* maybe we should open the little boy's plaster.
Mr. Mazuel: we should wait for tomorrow. His parents still haven't came.
Akira: ok sir. I may take my leave. *Goes back to the door*
Mr. Mazuel: wait.
Akira: hm?
Mr. Mazuel: I am seeing that u r performing very well. Even the Little boy waits for u to come and see him, u know?
Akira: awwwwwwwww, thank you!~
Mr. Mazuel: not only this, but the other patients too like u. Even the nurses have started talking about you. So I thought that you should atleast get a one week vacation. Is that ok?
Akira: what!? Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank uuuuuuu!! *Hugs*
Mr. Mazuel: *hugs back* now bye!
Akira: bye byee!

After that, she did the rest of her work and leaves for home. She has a spare room in the hospital, where if she is late for home, she could stay at. She didn't have anyone at her house. She lived alone. Then she gets fresh, and rests...