The performance ~(5)

*flashback*
It's the time when skarra, shakes and spenza where friends. They were 12. Skarra had a secret crush on shakes about which only Alya, Nino, Juleka, Rose, Kim, Nathaniel, there class teacher and Luka knew (well the remaining class knew leaving shakes and spenza). A festival is celebrated every year in this school in which every class has to show a performance of any topic. Shakes's class wasn't getting an Idea leaving some.
Nino: we can do a DJ music performance!
Alya: or an act in which the moral will be save the trees!
Nathaniel: maybe we can show people how well we can draw...
Rose: maybe a love story?
Kagami: we can show people some facts which may encourage them to learn how to use a sword.
Chloe: all are trash! I am pretty sure that we should do a beauty performance in which beautiful people including me will perform.
Kim: what's your idea shakes?
Shakes: well I am thinking of an act which every one knows but just.....
Spenza: in a different style.
Chloe: see, my shaksekins has a wonderful idea! May u tell me what is your idea?
Skarra: I think I have an idea. It may be a bit weird....
Shakes: tell us, even if it is weird. *Smiles*
Skarra: ok. So I am thinking about the story of the dragon, the knight and the Princess in which the knight's role, the other knight's, the farmer's and the dragon's role will be of the girls and the Princess's and king's role will be of boys. Is it fine?
Everybody: YEAH!!!
Nino: It's a great idea dude!
Alya: I will be the director of the boys and Nino will be of girls. So let's start!