Cuts!?~(8)

Shakes: oooooohhh, I just remembered that one.
Skarra: understood? Now SOCIAL DISTANCING.
Shakes: ok ok, don't shout now. I am going to get some groceries, so take care and call me if there is any problem. Bye~
Skarra: bye!
Ah, so Shakes gone to get groceries and Skarra at home roaming around the house.
Shakes: * at the shop* okay, now I have got all the items, I will need to get some fruits for Skarra.
While Shakes was taking fruits, Skarra was almost finished with the house tour of shakes's home. He saw a box with beautiful and similar design on it. He opened it and saw some photos of child hood of his and Shakes's . He remembered every single one of it. He was also sad that there such a great friend ship broke into rivalry. With Shakes:
Shakes: * goes to the counter* hey Jessie!
Jessie: hey! How ya today?
Shakes: fine. Where's Jake?
Jake: here!!
Shakes: woah! * Catches the bag of fruits* thx.
Jake: u forgot them...
Shakes: *pays* so well, when am I going to get the good news? * Smirks*
Both: * blushing* u!!!
Shakes: * runs* * laughing* sorry, and bye!
Both: never come again!!
Well, this all took ½ hr. When Shakes got to home, he saw something unbelievable.....
Shakes: Skarra!?
Skarra: * shocked* * drops the knife* sh-shakes?
Skarra had tears in his eyes. Shakes ran towards him and hugged him. Skarra too, hugged him back and cried on his arms badly. While hugging, Shakes saw the photos on the dining table. He took Skarra to the bedroom and confronted him. After some time he stopped crying and....
Shakes: so, why were u doing it?
Skarra: *eyes widened* * hesitates* d-doing what??
Shakes: don't lie to me Skarra. Even if I didn't saw u doing it, I know your intention was that only. So, ans me. WHY were U taking Cuts!?
Skarra: ......
Shakes: is the reason that photos on the dining table?
Skarra: no
Shakes: is somebody hurting u?
Skarra: y-no
Shakes: ... Is there any problem which is making u sad?
Skarra: ..... Yes...
Shakes: tell me about it.
Skarra: I, can't...
Skarra started to tear up again. Shakes wiped his tears and layed him down on bed placing a hand on his chest.
Shakes: tell me everything from start.
Skarra: ... Ok, just don't tell this to anyone leaving invincible United. Not about the Cuts, but about what I am going to tell u. Ok?
Shakes: ok.