Bye Techi~(19)

El matador: hey, did you heard this?
Big Bo: what El matador?
El matador: a youtuber named Technoblade in game and Alex in real died from cancer.
Shakes: wh-what?
El matador: someone's dead-
Rasta: El matador! Stop saying such things!
Shakes: I-I will come back in minute. *Goes to the bathroom*
C. Joe: what happened to him now?

Well, they were in the STC.
In the bathroom:

Shakes: why? Why!? Why did u leave without telling me Alex? Why!?... Why Techi? Just.....why? U were like a brother to me. Then why? *Phone rings*
Skarra: ^hello? Shakes?^
Shakes: *in a sad tone* ^hey Skarra...^
Skarra: ^I am sorry for what happened. But who's gone is gone forever. I know Techi was very close to u but still, j-just try to m-move on...^
Shakes: *cring* ^b-but how?^

Suddenly, a portal summoned in front of shakes. From inside, the invincible United came out. Shakes hugged skarra and cried in a low but, heart breaking voice. Dooma was the one who summoned the portal. But I will tell you later how dooma did that. After that, shakes washed his face and same did skarra, he also had cried. Then using his quirk, shakes hid all the marks of his face which were left from his crieng. Invincible United gone from there, shakes came out.

C. Joe: u took a bit time to get out.
Shakes: yeah yeah, I know. Now let's get started with the training!
Everybody: YEAH!

With Invincible United:

Skarra: thx dooma, for making a portal from here to there. *Smiles*
Dooma: ur welcome.
Vince: we can't do anything for what ever has happened. We have to move on.
Skarra: yes. I will try my best to do that.
Dingan: so let's get started with the training!
Everybody: YEAH!

After that, both the teams started with their training. Rest In Peace 🙏, Technoblade, our king.