Hehehe ~(25)

Morning:

Shakes: *wakes up early* *yawns* hm? Everybody 's sleeping? *Sees the digital clock* it won't be bad if I wake them up just 5mins before. Right ~
Skarra: *in a sleepy voice* hmmm? Shakes? What r u doing this early?
Shakes: c'mon skarra, it's just 5mins before 7:00 a.m. Will you help me in waking them up?
Skarra: by shouting?
Shakes: yup.
Skarra: *smiles* ok, I will help you in that.

Then they both get out of their sleeping bags and...

Both: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY: what is happening!?
Both: ... *Laugh loudly*

Everyone took a little bit time to analyse what was actually happening. But they didn't scold them, they laughed with them. They all got ready, packed their things and Vince said that they all can leave with their things after the training is over. They all will leave after eating dinner at his home. Soooo Invincible United's training was going good, and Shakes had told them that they shouldn't cheat, they should use the formations Vince had made for them. But he wasn't sure if they will really do that or not ' cause yeah, they r scared. But maybe they will listen and believe him, who knows...

With Supa strikas:

Shakes: *enters the locker room*
Everybody: *shocked*
Shakes: hey guys!
Griz: u so early?
Shakes: ummmm, isn't it the average time?
El matador: for u it's early.
Shakes: *getting a bit annoyed* hey! Stop with ur things u call as 'jokes'.
Everybody: *laughs*
Shakes: *pout a bit* grrr.

And with that only, they all started their training. After training during the break:

Shakes: *sits on the bench* *eats his lunch*
Shakes's mind: hmmmmm. They are all planning to spy and find out what's wrong with me. I can't let them know our relationship. Me and Invincible United, both need time to tell the truth. But until then, I will have to confuse them. But how?.......... Aha! Let's use the trick dad told me. *Smiles* *smirks* this is gonna be fun~ Hehehe.