Holidays started!~(40)

Akira: *wakes up early* *yawns* hah~ uh oh, I should pack my THINGS!

She then got herself ready, wearing a short blue jeans, wearing a black and white band on her right and left hand. She makes a beautiful high bun with a flower band and wears a sleeveless black and white shirt. The outfit was a bit too much skin showing. Then she takes a bus to a hotel just near her hospital and then goes to a cafe after shifting some of her things in the hotel room she got. She just sat their, quietly.

Waiter: u need something, ma'am?
Akira: just a cup of coffee please.
Waiter: ok *smiles* *goes*
Akira: so nice behaviour. Not like those dull waiters.

The waiter gives her the coffee and takes the money. She takes a sip of the coffee.

Akira: hmmm ~ nice~ *looks through the window* *sees a park* I am gonna go there after I finish my coffee.

After she finishes her coffee, she goes to the park. There she saw a young, cute, muscular, hedgehog type haired boy. Yeah, it's shakes! Or maybe one of her brats! She doesn't goes near him, staying quiet. He was going somewhere, to his 'friends'.

Shakes: h-hey guys...
Shawn: shakes!?
C. Joe: dude!?
Rasta: SHAKES!? Where were u all this time!?
Shakes: I... Uh-I was just -uh...
Akira 's mind: he's scared... I wish they give him some time to speak...
Rasta: *keeps a hand on Shakes's shoulder* calm down. *Smiles*
Shakes: *smiles*
Shakes's mind: they r giving me time...
Shakes: *sighs* I was just at home, embarrassed after what did that day... *Frowns*
Coach: it's ok, shakes. We also apologise for not giving u time.
Claus: sorry from my side too, shakes. I shouldn't had shouted at u.
Shakes: *smiles* it's fine, guys. And thx, for forgiving me.
Akira's mind: so they r his friends, huh? But it won't be a problem if I test them from myself, right? This is gonna be fun~

She then goes near shakes and smacks his head.

Akira: opps! I thought it was my friend. *Rolls her eyes*
Shakes: *rubbing his back head* oww...
Big Bo: hey! That's mean!
Tiger: how dare u do that?
El matador: come here, amigo. *Pulls shakes near him* ....

All were surprised, leaving shakes. Why? Because of her height! Even taller than Big Bo!!