Daytime ~ (3)

At morning, skarra was the first one to wake up. He tried to remember that what happened last night. When he remembered, he was blushing. Suddenly, he felt like something was huging him.
Skarra: what is huging me? *Sees shakes and blushes*
Skarra's mind: w-what!? Shakes!? .....
He is cute though.
Skarra: *pulls him closer and touches his cheeks* so soft~
Shakes: mmmhhhm~
Skarra's mind: he is so cuuutte!!!!!!
Shakes: *wakes up* hey.... Skarra~
Skarra: * gets up* hey, good morning.
Shakes was thinking why skarra was blushing so much but he couldn't think of anything to know the reason. Suddenly an Idea came to his mind.
Shakes: hey, do you have a crush on me or something?
Skarra: what type of question is it?
Shakes: just answer me!!!
Skarra: Obviously no *mumbles* yes
Shakes: *blushes cause he heard it* okay soooooooooo let me take u to the bathroom and give u a brush.
And they do the same. While brushing, skarra saw his clothes in the laundry and noticed that he was wearing some other's clothes. 3 questions came to his mind.
Skarra's mind: who re-dressed me? *Sees shakes* don't tell meeeeeee!!!! *Cough*
Shakes: huh!? * Pats on his back*
After brushing shakes says skarra to go to bed as he was sick, so skarra agrees to him and goes to bed. After that shakes makes breakfast for him and himself when he eat while cooking he made sandwiches and cut some apples. After he places the breakfast on a tray and take it to Skarra.
Skarra: tasty!
Shakes: thx!
Skarra: well I have some questions to ask to u.
Shakes: ask away
Skarra: who re-dressed me? Whose clothes am I wearing?
Shakes: weellll...... I re-dressed you and you are wearing my clothes.
Skarra: .... WHAT!?
Shakes: ummmm mm, yeah? *Innocently smiles*