Won't leave ur side ~(26)

Claus: what r u thinking, shakes?
Shakes: just thinking something worthy of fun *smirks*
Claus: I don't think that u should do whatever you are thinking of right now.
Shakes: yeah- *eyes widened*
Shakes's mind: this-this aurora... It's a cat manimal's. This isn't the 1st. Is he a Victorian? Or am I just dreaming or something? *Sees the other way*
Claus: shakes?...... SHAKES!?
Shakes: y-yeah?
Claus: r u even ok!? Is there a problem!? Why r u always so LOST!?

Now, everybody was there with the Coach soooooooooo, yeah, everybody's attention gone there. Shakes didn't know what to say, or what to do in that situation. He tried to act calm like nothing happened, but, in his heart, he was scared. He was hesitating too. He didn't had any words to stop what was happening.

Shakes: I -I...
Coach: *places a hand on Shakes's shoulder* shakes, nothing is going to be good if u r like this.
North: yeah! Coach is right dude!
Blok: *speaking brislovian* tell us!

They started to ask shakes so many ques. that he still didn't know what to say. Now something was taking over him. Was it frustration? No. Was it fear? No. Anger? Yes. And he couldn't stop...

El mata. : What is-
Shakes: stop.
El mata.: ... What did u say?
C. Joe: dude what are you-
Shakes: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Everyone: ...
Shakes: can't u all give me some shitty time to say something!? I can't ans. all the FUCKING ques. if u all r like this!! And U!! *Points at Claus* why does it matter to you whether I'm ok or not? Can't u do ur own business!?
Rasta: shakes-man! Calm down! CONTROL YOURSELF!!!

Suddenly shakes had a quick flashback of when he was angry like how much he was angry in the present. His eyes widened and he came back to his senses.

Shakes: ... what did I just... Say?
Everybody: *seeing Shakes with widened eyes*
Shakes's mind: did I just... Shout at them!? OH NO! WHAT THE HECK I HAVE DONE!!!!! *Tearing up*
Eagle eye: shakes-
Shakes: I'm sorry! *Runs out of there, straight to the United's stadium with out anyone knowing*

At the United's, all were peacefully practicing, thinking of using the idea what shakes told them. Suddenly, everyone's eyes go to shakes, who had just arrived...

Vince: shakes?
Skarra: shouldn't u be at-
Shakes: *hugs skarra and cries*
Skarra: -training?
Dooma: oh dear! What happened to u!? Why r u crying!?
Shakes: *crying* I messed up there!
Web: can you tell us in a bit detail?
Shakes: *continues to cry*
Web: ... maybe later...

Skarra confronted shakes and he stopped crying after 5mins. Snake gave him water while Dingan and Skarra were sitting near him in case if he needed something else. Others were sitting, waiting and being careful not to make a sound. After shakes got a little bit calm, he starts to tell what happened. In between he was tearing up, but skarra and dingan confronted him. Then...

Peter: Oh My God. I didn't expected this to happen.
Vince: with U, shakes. But don't worry, we won't leave ur side.