Soooooon~(24)

Skarra: uhhhh, why are you all staring at us?
Automatic: nothing.
Dingan: just saw something beautiful before you spoke.
Web and Snake: saaame.
Vince: mmhhh.

They all were grinning with half -lidded eyes which made Skarra a bit angry 'cause, yeaaah, he was blushing, sitting with his old friend who also was his future boyfriend and husband, a friend for now, a rival and for Skarra, a pervert. While skarra wasn't seeing, he put on a screen with white background and something was written on it. Shakes held it up and fortunately, skarra didn't see it. Shakes waved his phone.

Dingan 's mind: What is he doing? Oh! Something 's written on it. I know he has a.... WHAT!? HE KNOWS!?

Dingan was shocked about what he just read. It was written 'I know he has a crush on me :)' in big letters enough for web and dingan to read but web didn't saw the phone held up and didn't read anything. After that shakes kept his phone in his pocket and they all continued to talk with each other, play games and have fun with each other.

Shakes: web?
Web: yeah?
Shakes: do u know about anything else that they were talking about the day they were planning to keep an eye on me?
Web: no but, I know this much that Tiger and spenza will do it.
Shakes: hhmmmm. That's why spenza was thinking if I was hiding something from him.
Skarra: so this means you won't be able to hangout with us anymore?
Shakes: awww skarra, don't worry. Nothing is going to happen like that. *Pats his head*
Skarra: *blushing madly* o-ok *smiles*
Dingan: *whispers* hey Auto.
Automatic: *turns his head to dingan*
Dingan: *whispers* he knows it...
Automatic: what?
Vince: what are you both talking about?
Automatic: *turns head to Vince* dingan was-
Dingan: we were just talking about isn't it a bit late for us to be awake? *Smiles awkwardly*
Skarra: ur quite right.
Shakes: gotta agree with it.

So well, they all took out there sleeping bags and gone inside it.

Web: hey shakes.
Shakes: hmm?
Web: one last question, what are you going to do if they will be near u or spying at u? How will you realise it?

Everybody turned there heads to both of them. Shakes smiled.

Shakes: u will know soooooon~

The sweet smile turned into a scary smirk. Everybody got shivers down their spines leaving skarra as he was used to it. They said good night to each other and slept.