24. Not again

[Unedited]

24. Not again

"Can't you just lock him up somewhere?" I asked, getting agitated.

"Well we would if we could find him!" Finn snapped down the phone.

"Rebekah and I will be home shortly! Until then, just get the Bennett witch to do a locator spell and when you do find him, lock him in the Salvatore's basement's cell thingy."

Okay, I bet you're kinda confused right now. Let's go back a few hours and hopefully this will all make sense.

***

4 (ish) hours ago.

"Hey, Tori and I are headed into town to do some shopping," Rebekah called to her brothers.

"Okay, stay safe. Oh and Tori, when you get back, we'll have that chat you wanted to have," Klaus said back.

I nodded.

"What chat?" Kol asked, with furrowed eyebrows.

"None of your business brother."

"We'll see you guys later," I called as Rebekah and I walked out the house.

"Can we go in your car?" Rebekah asked.

"Yeah, I guess. What's so good about my car?"

"You have a wicked sound system."

I rolled my eyes.

***

Caroline's P.O.V

As soon as the front door clicked shut behind Victoria and Rebekah, Kol jumped up and pinned Klaus to the floor.

I gasped in shock at how fast he moved, he was kinda like the flash but without the red suit.

"What chat do you need to have with Tori!" He shouted down at his brother.

"Kol, get off of him!" I screamed at the second youngest Original sibling.

"Stay out of this Caroline!"

"Don't shout at my Fiancé!" Klaus hissed.

"Shut up!" Kol growled. "What do you and Tori need to talk about?"

"It's honestly nothing important Kol, and even if it was, I wouldn't tell you."

kol bared his teeth in warning.

"I don't even know myself, Tori asked if she could speak with me and I agreed. Now stop being a nuisance, and back off."

"She likes you, doesn't she?" Kol asked, hurt clouding his eyes.

"What?" Klaus and I said in unison.

"She's going to confess she's been in love with you this entire time." He said, rising to his feet.

"Okay, now your just being paranoid. First of all, I'm engaged and second of all, I'm pretty sure Tori likes someone else, she just doesn't know it yet." Klaus said.

I honestly didn't know what to think of this situation. I mean, what made Kol think all of this.

"She likes someone else?" Kol, said, clenching his fist, until his knuckles turned white.

He took a few deep breaths, before Klaus jumped to his feet and grabbed Kol's Jaw.

"No! Kol, don't you dare! You are not a quitter, you are a Mikaelson!" Klaus shouted.

"What are you on about Klaus?" I asked, completely confused.

He turned to me, looking like he was about to cry, making my heart break and a lump form in my throat.

"He turned off his humanity," He whispered.

I looked back at Kol, who looked completely blank of emotions.

"Oh, not again," I mumbled.

Just then, the door opened and in walked Elijah and Finn.

"What's going on?" Elijah asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Kol's flipped the switch," I said, seeing as how Klaus looked like he was at breaking point.

Family is family and I know for a fact he cares about all of his siblings. He just shows it in his own way.

Elijah's jaw dropped, which looked so un-Elijah like I had to do a double take.

And I'm pretty sure that if Finn had raised his brows any further they would get caught in his hair.

Kol walked passed his brothers and out the door, while everyone else remained unmoving.

Normal P.O.V

Not confused now? Good. And for those who said 'Yes', I deeply apologise, but I think I made it quite clear.

"Oh, wait, Klaus found him. He's at the Grill, which is just typical of him. His life motto is literally 'When everything goes to pot, go to the pub'," Finn said.

"Did he get that off of Jack Sparrow?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow, even though he couldn't see me.

"Seems highly likely."

"Me and Rebekah are just parking up outside the Grill now."

"See you in a second," He said, before hanging up.

Finn, Elijah and Klaus all walked out the doors to the Grill and Rebekah and I got out my car.

"You let Rebekah drive?" Klaus asked.

I nodded, confusion clear on my face.

"Wow, you do like living on the edge."

"I'm not a bad driver!" Rebekah hissed.

Klaus put his hands up in surrender.

"Tori, we want you to go in there to talk to him," Elijah said.

"Why me?" I questioned.

"It seems like you're the only one who can get through to him. We all tried, but without his humanity, he just doesn't care."

"Well, then we need to try and get him to turn it back on," I said.

"Yeah, any bright ideas?" Klaus, chimed in.

"I think so," I said quietly.

A/N PLOT TWIST!

Look at that photo though. Apparently it's a manip but I like to think otherwise.

Can you guys guess Tori's idea? Anywaaaay, I'm super duper excited for the Shadowhunters TV series coming out next year! I'm completely in love with the mortal instruments books and just *deep breath* *long sigh*. And Dominic Sherwood is going to be playing Jace ahhhhhhghhh!

Anyone else looking forward to it?

- Kelly x