15. Stitch has a Glitch

[Unedited]

Over a few days I regained my strength and slowly worked my way back into my 'Normal Routine'.

Kol had disappeared and hadn't come home since they had found me in that basement. Elijah and I had exchanged a few words, Finn hadn't left his room and Klaus was too obsessed with finding and killing Katherine.

Rebekah was the only sibling that actually had talked to me properly, not about what happened though. But in a way, I was glad, I wanted it to stay as 'Just a painful memory'.

I wasnt allowed to leave the house, like usual, and no one was allowed in, apart from Caroline, which I thought was unfair. She was only allowed in because Klaus fancied her.

I sat on the sofa watching films, days passed that way.

The front door opened and then shut. I stopped breathing, automatically thinking the worst. I grabbed a pillow and held it over my shoulder to aim. Realising I was still holding my breath, I let it go.

In walked whoever it was and I flung the pillow at them.

"Whoa, Tori calm down, its just me!" Kol shouted surprised.

"You're back?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah." he said, sitting on the sofa.

I sat next to him in silence, the movie I was previously watching, Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch, playing in the background.

Stitch: You're touching me!

Lilo: I'm not touching you.

Stitch: AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!

I giggled and looked over at Kol, who was staring at me.

"What?" I asked frowning.

He smiled and looked down, "Nothing", he said.

We watched Lilo and stitch until it finished.

"Hey Tori, do you wanna go to the grill?" Rebekah asked as she walked in the room.

"Im not allowed." I said quietly.

"You are now, I asked Nik, he said you're allowed, apparently Katherine and Alex left the country." she said.

"Okay, let me put my shoes on." I said.

"I'll meet you outside." she said, before walking out.

"Do you want to come?" I asked kol.

He shook his head, "No, you two go have fun."

I nodded and began walking into the hall when Kol stopped me.

"Can we talk, later?" he asked slightly nervous.

"Yeah, its needed." I said.

i walked into the hallway and put my black knee high boots on.

I met Rebekah outside, we both got into her car and drove to the grill.

***

"Hey, im gonna go talk to Matt, I'll see you in a second." Rebekah said.

I looked around and spotted Elena and Jeremy sitting together.

I walked over and sat next them.

"Hey guys." I said, smiling softly.

"Hi Tori." Jeremy smiled back.

"Yeah, okay I'll see you at home Jer." Elena said before standing up and walking out of the grill.

"She hates me." I stated.

"No she doesn't." Jeremy said, attempting to reassure me.

"Yeah, she does." I said.

"She thinks you like Damon, as more than a friend." he said.

"Damon and I are just friends." I said.

"So you wouldn't mind catching a movie with me later? Unless Kol doesn't want you to." He asked nervously.

"Kol doesn't control me and I would love to see a movie." I said.

"Okay, unfortunately we'll have to walk, I dont drive." he said sheepishly.

"I'll drive, I'll pick you up at seven." I said.

He nodded and smiled before heading out.

I stood up and headed to the bar. I spotted Ric so I decided to go and talk to him.

"Hey Ric, we haven't actually talked since I first met you and Damon, so you're probably thinking im a weirdo but i was just wondering How are you?" I asked.

"Hey Tori, Im great thanks and no I dont think you're a weirdo," he laughed. "How are you? I heard about what happened." he said sympathetically.

"Im holding up." I said with a sad smile.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

"Oh, no, im fine thanks, as soon as Rebekahs finished talking to Matt, im going back home." I replied.

He nodded, and I said bye as soon as Rebekah started walking towards us.

So I think this is one of my longest chapters, wow. comment? vote? follow? love you guys :)

- Kelly x