31. Wedding bells

[Unedited]

31. Wedding bells.

I rolled over in bed on Sunday morning and bumped into something. I forced my eyes open and spotted Kol lying next to me.

I smiled, remembering the events of the night before.

As Rihanna once sang "A little last night on these sheets."

Today was Klaus and Caroline's wedding and everything was finally prepared.

Caroline stayed with Bonnie and Elena last night at the boarding house, while Klaus had the privilege of sleeping in his own bed.

Caroline had had her hen do on Friday as well as Klaus and his stag do. Just to give everyone the whole of Saturday to recover from the possible alcohol poisoning.

Klaus' best man was Elijah and his groomsmen were Kol, Finn and surprisingly Matt. Rebekah had had her say.

Caroline's maid of honour was Bonnie and her bridesmaids were Elena, Rebekah, and I.

I was super excited. I'd never been a bridesmaid before.

I sat up and leaned over, pressing my lips to Kol's.

Not even a second later he had his hand on the back of my head, pulling me somehow closer.

"Hmm, I could get used to this," he mumbled.

I pulled back and stuck my tongue out at him.

He fake gasped, "Very mature of you."

I laughed before burying my face in his bare chest.

"We have to get up, Caroline and Klaus are getting married in three hours," I grumbled.

He didn't reply, he just lifted my head up and pressed his lips on mine again, before rolling over on top of me, smirking.

"Kol, I'm serious," I said, not completely serious though, considering I was giggling.

"We won't be that long."

"Okay! Okay, five minutes!" I squealed.

"Why, certainly, Miss Victoria," he said, pressing his lips to my neck.

***

Once I had convinced Kol to get his arse out of bed, I slipped on the Lilac bridesmaid dress and matching heels, before straightening my hair and applying some makeup.

Kol had gone and put on his suit and walked in looking rather smug.

"Go on then Tori, tell me how handsome I look," he smirked.

"Oh Kol, I sip vervain everyday, you know I can't be compelled," I stated, smirking myself.

He playfully glared at me before he vamp sped over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind, looking over my shoulder and into the bathroom mirror.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he whispered into my ear.

I blushed and replied, "You look absolutely handsome," adding a wink at the end.

He bit his lip, and lowered his eyelids to make himself look seductive.

"Oi, guys, are you almost ready?" Finn shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah, we're coming down now!" I shouted back.

I grabbed Kols hand and pulled him out the bathroom, through my room and down the stairs.

Everyone was gathered in the hall waiting for us.

Klaus looked strangely relaxed considering it was Caroline and his big day.