7. Tasmanian devil

[Edited]

Klaus had one of his siblings watching me twenty-four seven. I couldn't even take a bath without one of them outside the door. I wasn't allowed out into the garden like before either. It was pretty suffocating.

I climbed out of bed and walked down the stairs still in my Tasmanian devil t-shirt that was knee length. As I strode into the kitchen all eyes turned to me. Klaus, Kol, Finn, Elijah, Damon and Caroline. Rebekah had said the night before that she was going out early in the morning and that when she got back we could go shopping.

All looking amused but one pair glaring holes through my skull.

Caroline.

"Whoa Mrs Klaus, What climbed up your ass?" I joked, while popping open a can of sprite. Unhealthy. I know. But I've got to keep my sugar levels up. For no reason whatsoever.

She growled at me. I mean, quite literally growled at me.

It kind of scared me, if I'm being honest.

"Now now Blondie, what happened?" Damon asked, with fake concern.

Caroline answered his question anyway.

"She kidnapped matt!" She shouted, her voice laced with hatred.

"Don't worry, Rebekah's had her fun and sent him home. No need to get aggressive," Kol said smirking.

"But out Kol, this has nothing to do with you," Klaus told his brother.

"You're just saying that because you fancy Caroline."

"Right well I'm going to go get dressed and wait for Rebekah to get home so we can go shopping." I said whilst chucking the now empty sprite can in the bin.

As I walked up the stairs of the mansion like house, I felt a presence behind me. I turned around quickly to see Kol with that stupid smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked, impatiently.

"Nothing. We're both just going the same way," He said, chuckling.

"Oh," I muttered, a blush rising to my cheeks.

I carried on up the stairs, but when I was just about to walk into my room, my body jolted around and slammed against the wall. 'Deja vu much', I thought thinking back to when I met Klaus.

I stared up into Kol's eyes, seeing as he was a little taller. His brown eyes were mesmerising. I felt hypnotised, making my body freeze on the spot. His chest was pressed up against mine and even through our clothes, I could tell he was toned. And muscly. Very muscly.

I pushed his body back before I did something stupid.

"What are you doing?" I asked, irritated.

"I was gonna kiss you," he replied, smirking.

Kiss me? Don't get me wrong, Kol is definitely attractive, but we hardly knew each other.

"I don't want you to kiss me," I stated firmly. "Now bugger off, I need to get dressed."

With that I turned and walked into my room, slamming the door behind me.