16. Date with Jeremy

[Unedited]

As soon as Rebekah and I walked through the front door Kol appeared in front of us.

"I'll leave you two to talk." She said as she jogged up the stairs.

Kol and I went and sat in the living room trying to get comfy knowing we were about to have a tension filled chat.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before I asked the question I was dying to know the answer to.

"Why do you hate me?"

"I dont hate you Tori." he sighed.

"Then why did you say you did?" I questioned.

"You were right. I was jealous.  I was jealous of Jeremy Gilbert. I had a crush on you, but now its gone. At least I think its gone." he said with a frown, "the point is,  I dont hate you Tori, and im sorry I said I did." He cleared up.

I nodded, "I accept your apology. "

I find 'I accept your apology' a better phrase than 'Its okay' when someone apologises. If you say 'Its okay' then the person will think its okay to do whatever they did again. And it will probably hurt even worse the second time around.

"So, if you think your crush on me is gone, you wont mind me telling you I have a date with Jeremy in a bit." I said uncertainty in my voice.

He only smiled and asked in a high girly voice if he could braid my hair and paint my nails, so I threw the tv remote at his head.

"Im gonna go get ready." I told him before standing up and making my way to my room.

***

I stood at the Gilberts door wearing black skinny jeans, black ankel boots and a purple peplum top. My hair was straightened so the look was dressy but casual at the same time.

I rang the doorbell and a few seconds later the door opened and Elena stood glaring at me.

"He'll be down in a sec." she told me, looking at me in disgust.

I nodded and we stood in silence for at least thirty seconds before I spoke up.

"I dont like Damon, well not in the way you think, we're just friends."

She looked relieved,  before giving me a small smile.

"Anyway, I thought you and Stefan were together, or at least you liked him?" said, confused.

"Not in the way you think." she said, as Jeremy walked down the stairs.

He wore Dark jeans, a white t-shirt and converse.

Elena walked further into the house as Jeremy got to the door, "Hey, you look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you Jeremy," I said, "Shall we get going?"

"Yes, I booked the tickets already, so I just have to pick them up when we get there." he said.

I nodded as we got in my car and drove to the cinema.

***

He had chosen to watch Grown Ups 2, which I didnt mind, due to the fact I had seen the first one and thought it was funny.

We got the tickets and the popcorn and drinks before going to find our seats. In the middle of the very back row.

Nothing happened during the date, only a few awkward glances when our hands accidentally touched in the popcorn bucket.

When the movie finished I drove Jeremy back to his house and he leaned over and kissed my cheek, saying he had a good time on our date. He got out my car and gave one last wave before entering his house.

I sighed before putting the car into gear and driving home.

'It could have been worse' I thought to myself, before flicking the radio on and letting Ed sheerans voice drone out my thoughts.

So I finally got this chapter up, and im sorry its crappy! I needed to get this written because I had already left you guys waiting for too long, umm yeah, bye lovelies!  :)

- kelly x