20. Flight to England

[Unedited]

Klaus had announced earlier that we were going to England for Christmas. I was pretty excited since it was my home.

He had said and I quote 'It shall be great for us to spend some family time bonding over Christmas.'

In other words, since Caroline was also coming along, a romantic holiday for them both.

Only he will have his siblings and me there to tease them.

"Go pack. Our flight leaves at seven tonight." Finn said, while sitting down on the sofa.

"I already have, and thats like eight hours away." I replied, while playing the Grand theft auto game he had taken from me when we had first met.

"Spending Christmas in England. I haven't done that in years.  I imagine its a lot different from the 10th century," he stated.

"Yeah, well you were in a box for nine hundred years. Oh and by the way we have fairy lights and tinsel these days," I replied.

Just then Rebekah came running down the stairs chasing Kol.

"Kol dont be a prat, give me my phone!" She screamed.

Kol came bounding into the room and jumped over the sofa.

"You'll never guess who Rebekah's been texting?" He asked.

"Leonardo Dicaprio?" I guessed sarcastically.

"No, but he is blonde." Kol replied.

"That Donovan boy?" Finn questioned.

"Yep." Kol laughed.

"You guys are horrible, and seriously need to grow up!" Rebekah growled, grabbing her phobe from her sibling.

Kol laughed and sat down on the sofa he had jumped over.

"Dont be so dramatic sister." Kol mused.

Rebekah narrowed her eyes at him in response, before smiling mischievously.

"Nik! Kol's being a wanker!" She shouted.

Klaus walked in reading a newspaper. He didn't look up as he said, "Kol, stop being a wanker."

"She started it!" He whined.

"Yes, well im finishing it. Now stop being a wanker."

***

We got to the airport and eventually, after a bit of hassle with the lady at the desk, into the departure lounge, which had a blue floor and uncomfortable looking green chairs.

We sat in silence, before I grabbed my ipod and earphones and started listening to music. Kol took one of the earphones out of my hand before I even had a chance to put it in my ear.

We listened to Rockstar by Nickelback, before our flight was announced.

Once we were through the gate and sat down in our seats, the complaining started.

"Niklaus, why do I have to be the one to sit next to a stranger?" Finn asked his brother, who was now walking towards us.

"Because your the oldest and the easiest to put up with." Klaus replied, sitting himself next to a smiling Caroline.

"I've never really been anywhere other than Mystic Falls,  I'm so excited!" She exclaimed, a blush on her cheeks.

"Well, I intend to show you the world love." Klaus said, holding her hand.

She flushed bright red and giggled.

"Bleh!" I said, disgusted.

Kol laughed from next to me, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Hey where are Rebekah and Elijah?" Finn asked, turning around and facing me.

"Over there." I said pointing further forward, towards the front of the plane.

"Why didn't we use the jet? Would have saved us a lot of stress." Kol asked Klaus, who was now, surprisingly, not staring at Caroline.

"Christmas isn't Christmas without a little stress."

I couldn't agree more.

How was this? Okay so the last update of 2014 will probably either be Christmas eve or Christmas day.

Also, thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate your votes and comments.

Dont be a silent reader, Kol might bite, but I dont ;)

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy your Christmas holidays and have fun :D

- Kelly x