25. I don't care

[Unedited]

25. I don't care.

"That's not going to work."

"Shut up Finn, you don't know anything."

"Nik, don't be mean!" Rebekah said, with narrowed eyes.

"You're banter is going to be the death of me," I mumbled.

They all stopped and looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I said, shrugging.

They looked back at each other.

"It's worth a shot, if it doesn't work we can always think of other ideas," Elijah stated.

"What if he hurts you?" Klaus questioned.

"He won't," I said.

"You don't know that. His humanity is off, he's unpredictable right now."

"I can look after myself, plus I heal easily if he does hurt me."

"I didn't mean physically," He said, worriedly.

"I'll be fine."

"We'll wait out here," Finn said.

I nodded, before turning around and entering the Grill.

I spotted Kol straight away.

He was dancing, well more like grinding, on a pretty blonde, who looked like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I took a deep breath and walked over to him.

He looked at me and winked, continuing his movements.

"Kol, can we talk?"

"I'm a little busy right now," He said, moving his hands to the girls waist.

"It's important."

"It can wait."

I'd had enough, I gripped the blonde by her shoulders while she looked at me in disgust.

"Take your cheap ass home," I said, compelling her.

She did.

"Why did you do that?" Kol slurred.

"Because you're not yourself, I'm going to help you."

"I don't want your help."

"If your humanity was on you would."

"You clearly don't know me well."

I sighed, before taking his arm and dragging him into a quiet corner.

"I need to tell you something. And you're probably going to freak out, run away or call me crazy, but you need to hear this."

He nodded.

"I love you, I'm done with denying what is right in front of me. I was so scared of being hurt that I shut away my feelings and pushed you away, you didn't deserve that. You've been nothing but kind to me, mostly. And I'm sorry." I finished talking, completely breathless.

He just stared at me, and it hurt. A lot.

"Kol, did you hear me? I said, I love you."

"I don't care," He said sharply, before turning and walking through the doors.

I don't think I had ever felt so low. I was so drained, no tears escaped my eyes.

I waited five minutes before walking out the doors myself. Only to be bombarded with questions.

"Kol came out, but he was so fast we couldn't catch him. What happened?"

"Tori you look pale, are you okay?"

"Don't beat yourself up about it, do you want to get a drink?"

I held my hand up to stop them from questioning me and passed my car keys back to Rebekah.

"I'm gonna walk home, I need the air," was all I said, before walking down the street, my bottom lip trembling.

It was only when I knew I was out of the Mikaelson siblings views that I let to tears fall down my cheeks, certainly smudging my makeup.

A/N I don't like this chapter whatsoever. But I had to post something.

Yes Tori confessed her love, and I hate how I've written it myself, so please don't be mad. When I finish this story I will go back and edit it.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!

You guys are amazing and I cannot thank you enough :D *Blows kisses to you all*

Okay, yeah, I'm gonna go now *Sheepish smile*

- Kelly x