6. Little Ninja

[Edited]

I was surprised I was allowed into the back garden, seeing as I wasn't allowed to leave the house. Klaus had gone out to talk to Damon and his brother Stefan but he didn't say why.

I was sat by the pool when I heard a new voice inside. A girly voice.

I stood up and strode inside to see another blonde girl with blue eyes.

"Who are you?" I questioned curiously.

"Caroline," She replied hesitantly.

"Oh, you're the girl Klaus is obsessed with," I said, realization dawning on me

"You could say that," She said moodily.

"Do you like him back?" I asked.

"No! Calling him Satan would be an insult to Satan, let's just put it that way," She answered, sounding exhausted.

"Aww, come on Caroline Love, don't deny your feelings for me," A voice said amused.

Klaus. He must have come back while I was outside.

"What are you doing home? I thought you were talking to the Salvatore's," I said.

"I came back to get something," he replied.

"Ugh, I need to talk to you, come on," Caroline said whilst dragging him into a different room.           

I grabbed some Oreo's from the cupboard and whipped cream from the fridge, hopped up onto the island in the middle of the kitchen and laid back. After spraying the cream on an Oreo I placed the entire thing into my mouth.

"Is there anything you can do that doesn't make you look attractive?" Kol asked as he walked in.

"Don't flirt with me. And nope, nothing can make me unattractive," I said with a shrug.

I take whatever compliments I can get. Also, there's no point of disagreeing with people otherwise you'll get into that 'No I'm not' and 'Yes you are' argument and that annoys me.

"Couldn't disagree with that."

"Can we go out?" I asked already bored.

"If you wanted to be my girlfriend, all you had to do was ask," He said with a smirk.

"I meant go outside," I replied through gritted teeth.

"Only if you wear a disguise."

So that's exactly what I did. I shoved on a black hoodie and sunglasses.

I crept down the stairs to Kol, who was waiting by the front door.

"Where are you and the little ninja going?" Rebekah asked with raised eyebrows.

"Crap!" I whispered.

"Yes crap, Tori. Klaus is gonna go ballistic. The whole idea of you coming to us was for protection," Rebekah explained.

"I know, but I'm bored," I whined.

"Okay, tell you what, Kol and I will come with you to the Salvatore's and we will hang out there, yeah?" Rebekah asked.

"Deal," I said rather over-enthusiastically.

***

Rebekah, being Rebekah didn't knock on the door of the Salvatore boarding house; instead she just ever so casually barged in.

"Don't you ever knock Barbie Klaus?" Damon fired at Rebekah irritated.

"Barbie Klaus?" I asked confused.

"Ahh you bought Tori, how's it going Dracula?" Damon asked after acknowledging my presence.

"I am always bored at the Mikaelson's, they have too many rules. No one answered my question, who's Barbie Klaus?"

"That's Damon's nickname for Rebekah," Klaus answered.

He had arrived five minutes before us.

"Why is Kol here?" Stefan asked, with narrowed eyes.

"You must be Stefan, we haven't met, I'm Victoria, please call me Tori. Kol is here because he was also bored," I said.

"I know a certain book which will keep you entertained," Damon said, amused.

He whooshed away and came back in a blur, holding a book. He passed it to me and I opened it and read the name inside.

"Stefan's Diary," I mouthed to him, not wanting Stefan to hear.

"It's fascinating. Oh I almost forgot, Kol I brought you a book as well," He said chucking a book at the original.

"Real funny Damon," He said, unamused.

"What'd he give you?" I asked curiously.

"Twilight," He said scowling.

I burst into a fit of laughter to the point where tears streamed my cheeks.

"Damon, why do you have twilight?" I said unable to control my giggles.

"It's not mine, it's Caroline's," He said defensively.

"Sure," I replied, my voice full of disbelief.

"It is!" He whined, making me laugh again.

Meanwhile Klaus and Stefan were having a serious talk about my situation.

"Well then, we best be off. Tori we have Stefan and Damon also protecting you, they will keep an eye out for Katerina and Alexander. You're quite possibly the safest vampire in the world," Klaus told me.

Kol put Twilight on the table, whereas i push the diary into Stefan's chest, who looked at me with wide eyes.

We got up and left the boarding house, saying heartfelt, note the sarcasm, goodbyes on our way.