29. Cheshire Cat

[Unedited]

29. Cheshire Cat

Once I had been revived with blood, I went and got changed, throwing away the bloody t-shirt with the gaping hole in it.

I made my way downstairs, into the living room.

"Hey Rebekah, did you see where Kol went?" I asked.

"The back garden," she answered with a knowing smile.

I went through into the kitchen and out the back door.

Kol was sat with his jeans rolled up to just below his knees, his feet dangling into the pool.

I went and sat beside him, about a foot away. He quickly glanced at me and then back down at the water.

"I'm sorry," he sighed.

"You don't have to apologise, your humanity was off, it wasn't your fault."

"Yes, it was. I overreacted, I thought you and Klaus were seeing each other, even though he's engaged," he looked so embarrassed. "I just couldn't bare to see you two together, just the thought of that makes me want to stake him, and that really scares me, I can't stand the thought of someone else being with you."

I stared at him in complete awe. Who knew Kol Mikaelson could talk about his feelings and admit to feeling something other than hate.

"Do you remember what I told you? At the grill?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Well it's true. I didn't just say those things to get you to flip the switch, I said those things because I meant them. I'm in love with you, Kol. I didn't even realise I was falling for you, you just sort of crept up on me," I said with a nervous laugh. "Everyone else knew. Apparently it was so obvious, and I didn't even know. I'm sorry for pushing you away, it's just after Alex, I didn't want to trust anyone, I thought I'd get hurt and I couldn't go through that, not again."

Kol moved closer to me, taking my hands in his.

"Tori, can I say something crazy?"

"Yeah, I guess," I said, slightly confused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, suddenly nervous.

I was too, but that didn't stop me.

"Yes," I said, smiling and nodding.

"I promise you, I will never hurt you again, not intentionally. I mean, we probably will fight a lot, because that's who we are but I wouldn't have it any other way," he said, smiling.

I did too, as I reached my hands up to cup his face, leaning my forehead on his.

"Neither would I," I said, before pressing my lips to his. His arms circled my waist.

Suddenly there was clapping and cheering.

I frowned as I pulled away from Kol, looking up.

Klaus, Caroline, Finn, Rebekah, Elijah, Stefan and Damon were all standing by the back door, making the racket.

"Get a room," Damon shouted, a smirk on his lips.

"Guys," I whined, my cheeks heating up.

"Finally, I thought you guys would never get together," Said Finn.

"I agree, the sexual tension was killing me," added Rebekah.

I playfully glared at her, making her smirk.

***

"Caroline and I have got some news," Klaus announced, a little while later.

"Go on then brother, spit it out," Kol said, with what seemed like an everlasting smile in his face.

Klaus looked at him for a minute.

"Stop smiling, you look like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland," he eventually said.

"I can't help the fact that I'm happy," Kol replied.

Klaus ignored him.

"No but seriously, Kol's right, spit it out," Rebekah said.

"Caroline and I have decided to have the wedding this weekend," He stated, looking a bit like the Cheshire Cat himself.

Finn spit out his orange drink.

"I didn't mean literally brother," Rebekah said looking at him.

"That's four days," Elijah said, shocked.

"Yeah, we know, which means we better start cracking on," Klaus replied.

Well this shall be fun.

A/N I know it's really short, and probably crap, but I will eventually edit it so it's better.

Random question: Where in the world are you guys from? If you didn't already know I'm from England. South East to be a bit more specific, so I'm curious to know where you guys are from.

Don't be a ghost reader :)

Vote? Comment? Have a lovely day!

- Kelly x