23. Lord Voldy has beautiful eyes

[Unedited]

23. Lord Voldy has beautiful eyes

As soon as Klaus opened the front door I tumbled in and fell on my stomach, trying to hug the floor.

"I told you to sleep on the plane," Finn said with a chuckle.

"I'm not tired," I stated as I yawned. "I just missed this place."

"Yeah, and Sherlock Holmes isn't in love with John Watson," Rebekah replied sarcastically.

"Whaeva," I mumbled into the hardwood floor, attempting to say 'whatever'.

"Hey, Tori," Kol cleared his throat. "Can we talk?"

I nodded before standing up and following him into the kitchen, shutting the door behind me.

Kol flicked the tap on to stop his siblings and Caroline from eavesdropping.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked, nervously fiddling with my fingers.

"The kiss we shared at the Christmas party," He said, without hesitation.

I knew this would come up. The truth is, I've been nonstop thinking about it and how it made me feel. But I'm afraid that if I let Kol in, I will end up hurt. I don't just hand my heart out to every Tom, Dick and Harry that pays attention to me. It's not that easy.

"It was Christmas. Plus you had mistletoe, I'm pretty sure there's a rule that says you can't turn down a kiss beneath mistletoe, unless you want to become a maid," I said.

"Ah, that's only England in the Victorian era," He replied.

"Still," I said, desperately trying to hold my ground.

"Tori, it may have been an 'In the moment, because it's Christmas' kiss but I can't stop thinking about it."

"Then you need to stop!" I blurted, before turning on my heel and leaving the kitchen, where Kol stood with hurt clouding over his eyes.

***

"He is hot!" Rebekah growled.

"No he's not, he's like 50!" Caroline said, throwing her arms out for emphasis.

"So is Johnny Depp, and he's still sexy!"

"Yeah but everyone loves Jack Sparrow, they hate Voldemort!"

"Don't say his name!"

"What are you two shouting about?" I asked, as I walked into the living room, taking a seat on one of the sofas.

"Isn't Ralph Fiennes pretty hot, for his age?" Rebekah questioned.

"No he isn't!" Caroline shouted.

"I was asking Tori," Rebekah said more calmly.

"Well, Lord Voldy had beautiful eyes,"

"Ha!"

"but I don't think he's hot." I concluded.

"Ha!"

"Enough with all the shouting," Klaus said, before wrapping his arms around Caroline.

I tried to discreetly look away, but Rebekah saw and gave me a knowing look.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty sure my bed is calling my name. Oh and Klaus, we need to talk. Tomorrow, because I'm too tired now. Goodnight everyone," I said, standing up and making my way to my room.

Maybe I was harsh on Kol. I mean he wasn't saying he was in love with me, he just said he couldn't stop thinking about our kiss.

Note to self: Apologise to Kol and talk to Klaus.

I showered quick before putting on pyjamas and climbing into bed.

I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A/N

I know I haven't updated in forever, I had really bad writers block. Every time I went to write, I just couldn't, so I apologise. This chapters short and I'm sorry.

Also, thank you guys so much for the tremendous support and sticking by me, even when I haven't updated. It honestly warms my heart.

Do any of you guys watch 'Once upon a time'? Since I live in England, I have to watch it on Netflix and get one episode every Wednesday. But I really love it, it's become an unhealthy addiction. Whoops.

- Kelly x