Prelude

Life is beautiful when each one of us are infants or toddlers. But everything takes a turn as we grow up, the pressure from family and peer group to prove your ability then and there kills all our inner dreams, passion and confidence. Here comes the hero Ashwin Kumar, who strives to become an entrepreneur despite his family members insisting him to join their age old hierarchial bussiness. In the heat of argument, he decides to leave the house and return back only after him achieving his goal. But it's not going to be that easy. Best part is that his close friend Rakshan too leaves his house and joins him. The Super duo as of now have suffered a lot economically and on the insistence of their neighbour Raji, decides to do an alternative job to stabilize them atleast to feed themselves on their own. They were to do the job on the day and work on their dream at night. All that they wanted was an understanding partner which indeed Rakshan had, his girlfriend Saranya, who's a Bank Manager. Ashwin craves for love, care and affection and still hasn't found his soulmate. What if he's going to find her at his workplace ?

Is it a sin for an orphaned girl to dream ? Here, it's a yes. Lost her mom during childbirth and dad to a fatal accident when she was at the age of five, the responsibility of Sivaangi's upbringing fell on her uncle's shoulders. Though they were a stable family, still couldn't or to be on point, didn't want to look after her. All they did made her was to cry and cry. A hyperactive child for which she was being hated for, a soulful singer for which her cousins were jealous on her, though an average student, she was bright in catching things quick. Problem arrived when she finished her class 12. Her uncle decided to get her married and for the first time Sivaangi was bold and firm enough not to fall for their cheap tricks. Owing to her rank in the entrance exam, she joins a nearby engineering college and joins for Computer Science Engineering. The days were becoming torturous and one fine day, her grandfather appears all of a sudden and handovers the legal share of their ancestral property and advises her to get out of this hell. Even she felt that right and shifts to Chennai to continue her degree. At present, she's in her sixth semester and is determined to fulfil her dream of becoming a Singer. Luckily she has her classmate turned best friend Mrinalini, supporting her through thick and thin. Only thing which never happened to her was love, but that's going to be was, because her heart stealer has landed right away there.

Let's see what future holds for them .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiii bubblies ! So this will be the second fanfiction of mine. Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Birthday Sivaangi ! For the generous and good heart you possess, you'll be reaching more heights. Let God shower all his blessings upon you. Waiting to witness a full fledged playback singer !!! Once again happy birthday !

Chapter one will be posted as soon as I complete it....

Thank you and love you all....

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗