Chapter 20

Ashwin and Sivaangi were at the dining table, having their breakfast. He was feeding her and eating too.

Ashwin: Nee irukiye..

Sivaangi: Naa enna pa pannen ?

Ashwin: Nee enna pannala ? Just because you are wearing a light pink tee with white tracks, en wardrobe ah raid panni adhe colour la tee and tracks eduthu vechi irukka....

Sivaangi smiles with a stuffed mouth and he sighs feeding her the next piece of idli.

Sivaangi: Adhellam apdi dhaan pannuven

Ashwin: Pannunga pannunga

They complete their breakfast and move to their living.

Ashwin: Madam, do you remember about the assignment ?

Sivaangi: Irukku...

She whines with a pout and he giggles.

Ashwin: Aprom enna go and start writing.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy....

Ashwin: Seri venaam vidu. I thought of taking you to the park at evening if you finish the assignment by then. It's okay paravailla.

Sivaangi's face blooms hearing the word park and she claps her hands in excitement.

Sivaangi: Ashwin kootitu ponga.

Ashwin: Maaten

Sivaangi: please...

Ashwin: I'll take you to the park only if you complete the assignment. Illana no.

Sivaangi slaps his arm with a force and rushes to his room to take her college bag. She comes out with a glaring face and sits on the sofa with the assignment notebook. He laughs hard, rubbing his arm.

Sivaangi: Sirikadhinga....

Ashwin: Seri sirikala. Finish off your assignment. Seekiram mudichita free aagalam la. Paaru un friends ellam mudichitanga.....

Sivaangi: Avangaluku irukku. Mrini vaanga pora enkitta.

Ashwin laughs and gets his laptop to the living. Sivaangi starts her assignment and Ashwin was preparing the notes for coming classes.

One hour passed and both of them were immersed in their work. Sivaangi had finished good number of questions and now she had to workout the questions in her laptop to write the answers.

She saw Ashwin who was busy with his work. She roles a paper, aims and hits it straight on his head. Ashwin gets startled with the hit and saw a glaring Sivaangi.

Sivaangi: loosa ya nee ?

Ashwin: Edheyyy ...

Sivaangi: Pinna what else should I say ? Now I should work out all the line-drawing and circle drawing algorithms, take a printout of the output and stick on the notebook.

Ashwin smiles sheepishly as she rambles about the assignment.

Sivaangi: Siricha adipen ungala. It's just two days you took class and these many questions. Neenga one month class edutha naanga enna aaga ? Assignment eludhiye vaazhkai poidum polaye...

Ashwin rolls on the sofa, laughing his heart out. Sivaangi starts whining seeing him laugh like that. He controls his laugh and calls her to sit next to him.

Ashwin: Paapa..

Sivaangi: Poyaa. Kai ellam valikudhu eludhi.

Ashwin: achachoo

He presses her right palm, saying 'n' number of sorries.

Ashwin: The reason why I gave these is, neenga ippo padicha maari aaidum la. You need not read again illaiya. Adhaan paapa kuduthen.