Chapter 19

"I laugh from my heart only when you are beside me."

The gang have their dinner happily and cheered up Ashwin with their stupid jokes. Ashwin felt blessed to have such supportive humans, specially his Sivaangi, who was pampering him for a long time. Ashwin shakes his head in disbelief by the way she pampered him like a baby and he feeds her tummy full. He too had his dinner and Rakshan drops Mrini at home as Sivaangi wanted to stay with Ashwin. Raji goes back to her house and Krishna returns to his hostel. Rakshan retires to sleep as he was tired. Ashwin and Sivaangi were settled at the living with her head on his lap.

Ashwin: Paapa neeyum veetuku poirkalam la ? Enakkum work irukku, neenga enna pannuvinga inga ?

Sivaangi: Paravailla. I won't leave you alone. Thaniya irundha edhachum yosipinga. So ungala thaniya vidradha illa...

Ashwin laughs and caresses her hair and they talk for a while. He looks at the clock striking ten. Sivaangi saw his line of sight and gets up from his lap. She pulls him to his room, keeps a pillow near the headboard and takes out his laptop. Ashwin looks at her fondly and she turns back to see him smiling at her like a kid. She asks him to sit on the bed and he obliges. She gives him the laptop and places a pillow on his lap.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy neenga unga work ah paarunga. Dho naa vandhudren.

Ashwin: Enga paapa pora ?

Sivaangi: Vandhudren pa.

She ruffles his hair and runs out of the room. He laughs, shaking his head and works out ideas to improvise his project plan. Sivaangi goes to the living room, switches off the lights, fills water in the water bottle from the kitchen and returns back to his room. He was engrossed in his work and she places the bottle on the bedside table. She sits next to him, covers herself with the duvet and lies down on his lap. Ashwin doesn't look at her but his lips curve and he pulls her closer by her shoulders. She snuggles on his lap and saw him working sincerely.

Sivaangi: Ashwin....

Ashwin: sollu rowdy....

Sivaangi: Idhu ennadhu nu explain pandringala ?

She points out to the flowchart of his project plan and he gets excited.

Ashwin: ofcourse paapa.

Ashwin starts explaining about his project and she listens to him keenly. Her doe eyes widen as he explains all the aspects of the project and her lips part in shock to see his talent. Ashwin finishes explaining and looks down to see her blinking like an excited bunny. He chuckles and dashes his forehead on hers, breaking her trance.

Ashwin: Enna paapa apdi paakura ?

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy enna talent ungalukku... Paah chance ey illa !

Ashwin laughs as she gets up and shakes his arm in excitement.

Sivaangi: Neenga venum na paarunga you'll be a successful businessman one day.

Ashwin chuckles bitterly and looks at her with hurt eyes.

Ashwin: chance kedaikanum la paapa prove panna ?

Sivaangi: You'll definitely get a huge chance Ashwin. Ithana naala kedaikama irundhu irukalam, but hereafter you'll shine Ashwin. Sivaangi soldren...

Ashwin chuckles and pulls her closer by hugging her shoulders.

Ashwin: Seringa madam...

Sivaangi: Sivaangiai nambinor kaividapadar. You keep trying Ashwin, you'll definitely reach the top.

Ashwin: adhaan lucky fairy kooda irukingale...

Sivaangi: Yaaru naana ?

Ashwin: Aama. Edhachum en paapa va pathi sonna, enakku kovam varum.