Chapter 13

"May I come in Sir ?"

The voice screamed negative vibes and the duo grit their teeth. Sivaangi didn't know him so she asks, "aama yaaru avaru ?"

Krishna annoyingly replies. "Vincent Sir..."

Sivaangi: seri neenga en kova paduringa ?

Mrini: vera enna pandradhu ? He is the most problematic one in the college....

Sivaangi turns front to look at him. He was fair in colour with terrifying eyes. His attitude wasn't pleasing and he looked dangerous. Sivaangi felt uncomfortable with just his sight and turns her face away.

Sivaangi: Indha paakave pudikala nu solluvom la he's exactly like that. I understood your thoughts now.

Mrini: Free ya vidu ma, anyways he's not our department, civil dhaan.

Sivaangi nods and they continue hearing.

Vincent takes long strides and reaches the podium. Ashwin looks at him questioningly when he extends his palm for a handshake.

Vincent: Enna sir handshake dhaana, en ivlo yosikuringa ?

Ashwin extends his palm and they shake their hands. Vincent takes the mike and starts speaking, "Hey lovely men and pretty ladies, Vincent here. I am back after a break and I am on the right time. As the election officer, it's me who should answer Mr. Ashwin. Ashwin, you can shoot out the questions."

Krishna sighs, "pesama andha aala shoot pannidunga Ashwin anna...

Mrini and Sivaangi laugh and Sivaangi comments, "dei semma idea da. Ashwin kitta sollidalam"

Rakshan, who was witnessing everything murmurs, "yaarra ivan ? Ennamo periya paruppu maari ishtathuku varaan, election officer verayaam. Deii Ashwineyyy, avana chumma vidadha ."

He blinks, "aama naa en Ashwineyyy nu soldren ? Haiyoo thangam kupudradha ketu ketu enakkum adhe varudhu paaru..."

Rakshan snaps out of his thoughts hearing Ashwin...

Ashwin: Hello Vincent sir. This is Ashwin Kumar. Happy to know that you are the election officer. May I please know why are the elections reserved only for the civil students ?

Vincent snorts, "Idhu four years ah irukuradhu Mr. Ashwin. Oh, you don't know la ? I am the alumnus of this prestigious institution. I have been the chairman too. It's just that the other department, specially the CS has a huge grudge on us. And that's carrying forward too. Appo pirichadhu, it's still continuing. I thought as the years pass, fresh students will be different, but no they are the same....."

Mrini who was super annoyed exclaims softly, "en indha sir loosu maari pesuraru ? His batch had enmity with our department and also their junior batch. All the batches have passed out still he's ranting this. Kaduppa irukku...."

Sivaangi nods and speaks, "True. There's no logic at all. It's like he wants the entire college under his control...

Krishna: And that's what he's doing it since years....

The HOD of computer science department, who was quite all the while snaps at Vincent, "Vincent, don't forget you were the chairman for just two years, it's my champ who was the chairman for three years. Also, your department was the most problematic and against us. Till my champ was there, everything was fine. Don't forget things...."

Vincent eyes turn blood red remembering his enemy and he mentally curses, "avana nyabagam paduthi vittutana ivan che, ippo en kaila kedacha avana kolla kooda thuninjiduven .... "