Chapter 3

Anything is possible if you have the right person to support you.

The girls were sitting there as if they encountered a ghost. Mrinalini slowly turns to a pouting Sivaangi and she was in her own world.

Mrinalini mind voice: Yaaru enna nu theriyama pesi vechirka paavi. PG block munnadi ukandhu irundharam so she assumed him to be our senior.

Rag pannuven, chocolate vaanga sonnen, kaiya pudichi thara thara nu iluthutu poirka, cute ah irukinga, onion pink colour dress, aproma meet pannalam nu she has blabbered everything. Sir enna panna poraro...

Kadavuley kaapathu pa.

Sivaangi mind voice: Che ivaru dhaan lecturer nu theriyama poche. Naama vera ennenamo pesi vechirkom. Kooda irukurava paarvai aalaye erichiduva polaye. God, pleech help me.

Ashwin clears his throat to gain everyone's attention.

Ashwin: Since this is the first class let's have an introduction session. Adhuku munnadi I need one person to switch on the projector and connect the laptop.
So who's willing to come ?

Mrinalini raises her hand immediately. Ashwin calls her and she moves forward.

Ashwin: Your good name please...

Mrinalini: Mrinalini sir.

Ashwin: Okay so go on.

Mrinalini goes to setup the projector and connects his laptop.

Mrinalini: Sir, password !

Ashwin enters the password and she continues her work. He turns front and straight away looks at Sivaangi. Their first meet was playing on his mind and he couldn't stop smiling.

He wanted to tease her so he maintained a straight face and turns to his other side.

Sivaangi to herself: Kochikitaro. Pochu pochu. Sivaangi, apologise to him during the break time...

Ashwin: So by the time Mrinalini finishes it, you all can start introducing yourself.

All the students got up one by one and introduce themselves. Ashwin smiles and nods with occasional hellos.

It's Sivaangi's turn to introduce and Ashwin grins. She nervously gets up and looks at him.

Sivaangi squeaks and Ashwin chuckles lightly.

Sivaangi: Hmm sorry sir. This is Sivaangi.

Ashwin: Relax Ms. Sivaangi. Feel free to talk. Naa onnum solla maaten.

Mrinalini behind him murmurs, "Kusumba paathiya sir ku"

Ashwin turns back and looks at her. She bends down casually.

Ashwin: Did you say something Mrinalini ?

Mrinalini: Nope sir...

Ashwin mind voice: Enakku ketuchu. Ava kooda dhaana suthuva paathukuren.

Ashwin turns front and looks at Sivaangi who was still standing.

Mrinalini bends further and lifts her head up. She signals Sivaangi and pats her left side of chest indicating her to calm down. Sivaangi smiles and breathes out.

Ashwin watches everything through the corner of his eyes and smiles.

Ashwin: Sivaangi sit down. Next person please....

Sivaangi sits down and inhales deeply again. Mrinalini finishes setting up and calls Ashwin to look at the screen.

Ashwin: Good. You can get back to your seat.