Chapter 6

If she confides in you and shares a story she picturises you in her future. She is not a type of women to open up about personal pain with just anyone. Remember that !

Long Update ahead !!!

Sivaangi entered the house as Ashwin followed her.

Ashwin: Hmm ma, will you wait in my room. Naa Rakshan room la poi fresh aaitu varen....

Sivaangi: Seri Ashwineyyy. Neenga ponga....

Ashwin goes to his room first to take his home clothes and leaves to Rakshan's room.

Sivaangi entered his room and sat on the bean bag.

Sivaangi: Woah ! That's a pretty room.

The room was a purple themed one. One side of the wall was painted in lavender colour and had various photo frames of his and his family arranged in a heart shape manner. Towards the right of the room had a big shelf of books ranging from programming text books to romance novels.

The bedding set was lavender in colour. The wall behind the headboard had a purple colour random art.

There was a small study table with a table lamp towards the left of the cot.

A customised guitar with AK engraved on it was hanging on the wall behind the table.

Sivaangi reached to the guitar and touched it. She could feel his love of guitar by the number of photos of his with the guitar. She smiled and went to the book shelf....

Sivaangi: Hmm music, guitar, romance novels... Not bad rasanai irukku pa ivaruku....

She could also see some random sketchings on the study table.

Sivaangi: So he knows to draw too ?

She also found a notebook and opened it to find few Tamil short poems...

Sivaangi: Hey enna pa ivaru kavidhai kooda ezhudhuvaru pola...

She smiles looking around the room and then moved to the balcony. The balcony had a swing, a couch, a teepoy with two cushion chairs and few potted plants. It had a small kind of room next to it which had rolling beds and blankets. Football, cricket set and few other sports equipments were also present.

She moved out of the room and stood at the balcony holding the rails. She could spot a huge tree with nest of a weaver bird and a beehive was also present. Parakeets, pigeons, cuckoos were humming their songs and Sivaangi felt happy and peaceful after days.

Sivaangi: Feels HOME. Enakku epdi veedu irukanum nu nenachen oh adhe maari irukku ivaroda veedu....

Ashwin finishes freshening up and came to his room. He searched for Sivaangi but she wasn't there. He then spots the door of balcony being open and goes there...

Ashwin: Sivaangi....

Sivaangi: I am here Ashwin.

Sivaangi turns to look at him who was dressed in a grey tee with black track pants. She shows a super sign and Ashwin smiles at her widely.

Ashwin: Ma these are just home clothes....

Sivaangi: Whatever it is you look good. Adhaan sonnen, en solla koodadha ?

Ashwin: Dharalama sollu. Seri are you feeling comfortable ma ? Stranger veetuku vandhu irukom nu feel pannadha, feel free ...

Sivaangi: Ayyo illa Ashwineyyy enakku romba pudichi irukku adhuvum your room is amazing. I too wish for a room similar to this.

Ashwin: Laaa enakkum indha room favourite ma. Rakshan's room is blue themed and this one purple, enne theriyala I find solace with this colour. So chose this. Also this particular balcony is yet again my favourite. Overall ah sonna I felt that as if this room was designed for me adhaan thookiten...