Chapter 9

"No matter how many people stay beside me, my eyes still search yours and my heart longs only for you to stay by my side !!!"

When every morning of hers reminded her of the hardships that she is going to face, when it reminded her that it's yet another day of sorrow for her, there was a drastic change this morning. She had an inner peace when she opened her eyes and blinked. The phone was still in the same position, the call might be cut still she could see his happy face on it, bringing an instant smile on her face.

Sivaangi stretched her limbs and she felt fresh. She saw Mrini sleeping on the couch with the duvet covering her face. She was sleeping without a pillow and realisation hits her, "ayyayo idhu miii pillow aache. Paavam apdiye thoongitu irukka....."

She gets up from the bed and moves to the restroom to finish her morning chores.

She came back to see Mrini still sleeping. She goes to wake her up.

Sivaangi: Mrini get up !!!

Mrinalini: mchhh mudiyadhu po...

Sivaangi: Time aachu miiii

Mrinalini doesn't budge.

Sivaangi: Idhu velaiku aagadhu !

She switches on the music player and increases the volume to the highest point.

Karuthavanlaam galeejaam
Kelappi vuttaanga
Andha karutha maathu
Goiyaala
Ye ulaichathellaam nammaalu
Odhingi nikkaadha
Vaa va therikka vidu
Goiyyaala

Thakkaali ..

She dances for the song and pulls the duvet covering Mrini's face. She rolls the duvet into a bundle and starts hitting Mrini.

Mrini gets annoyed and woke up lazily, "ayyo adikadha di..."

Sivaangi laughs and hits her again.

Mrini: Sivu adikadha ma....

Sivaangi: evlo neram ezhupuradhu ?

Mrini: adhuku wake up song potu enna adichi dhaan ezhupanuma ?

Sivaangi: en naa adicha vaanga maatiya miii ??

Mrini murmurs, "no solla maaten nu therinji weakness la adikiradha paaru"

Sivaangi: kekudhu kekudhu

Mrini: kekatum nu dhaan sonnen....

Sivaangi: nee seriyana waste Mrini. Enjoy pannave therila unakku...

Mrini: waste uh dhaan, un friend la !

Mrini laughs saying this and Sivaangi chases her. Sivaangi takes a pillow and tries to hit Mrini. Mrini dodges and escapes. She wanted to take the next pillow but it was the same one which she had hugged the whole night and slept with his thoughts, "adhu avaru adhanala adha vechi adikka maaten."

Mrini who understood her thoughts, "ohhhhh kadhai apdi pogudha, nadakatum nadakatum....."

Sivaangi stood there admiring the pillow and Mrini took this as a chance and escapes to the restroom. Sivaangi came out from her thoughts when the song changed, "che thappichita !"

Mrini had finished her morning chores and came out to see a pouting Sivaangi sitting on the bed.

Mrini: moonjiya en apdi vechikittu irukka ??

Sivaangi: en kooda song ku dance um aadala, naa adikka vandha adiyum vaangikala escape aaita la nee ?? Po po

Mrini: ennadhu adi vaangikalaya ? Over ah illa...