Chapter 11

Ashwin was dumbstruck hearing her voice. He wasn't present there mentally. His heart wandered to the paradise and never wished to come back. Her soul soothing voice echoed in his ears, making him forget the world.

Mrini took the phone and saved the video. Ashwin stood up from his place and starting moving in the direction where Sivaangi stood. Sivaangi was so much into the song that she just looked into his eyes, just his eyes that has the power to do anything it wishes. Ashwin took slow steps to reach her. He behaved as if he has been possessed by her.

The cupid who was swinging on the tree outside Ashwin room's balcony was excited to see what's gonna happen. He was into the moment like anything and the weather changes favoured him too.

*******************************
Knock knock !!

Me: who's that ??

Cupid: naa dhaan...

Me: enna venum ??

Cupid: illa as you see they are at a peak of emotions, can I expect a kiss ??

Me: illa un diaper pack ah thookitu pona dhaan seri varum !

Cupid: ayyo poren poren eppo paaru adhaye sollikitu...

Me: poda poda....

*******************************

Ashwin went near and stood infront of her. She gasped when his cold palm came in contact with her warm one, his left palm held her right one. His eyes were hooded with hers, sending shivers down her spine. He went so close to her that there was no gap for air to pass. His right palm cupped her left cheek, and she shuddered as his hand was ice-cold.

Ashwin: chillunu irukka ? *whispering tone*

Sivaangi just nods at him as she was too much overwhelmed to speak anything. Ashwin took his both palms away from her hand and face, and she suffered the loss of his touch.

Ashwin rubbed his palms vigorously to warm them and he cupped her face with a charming smile, "ippo okay va ?"

He asked her again in a husky voice and her breath hitched hearing it. She nods her head and held his hands cupping her face.

The trio who were witnessing all these were shocked to the core. Rakshan was covering his mouth with his palm to muffle his gasp while Raji and Mrini chuckled.

Rakshan: Best friends la !?

Mrini: aama apdi dhaan sonnanga...

Rakshan: illa best friend dhaan kannatha pudichi ippo chillunu illa la nu laam kepangalo !?

Mrini: Naa single neyy enakku theriyadhu....

Raji laughs and slaps Rakshan's arm and he yelped in pain.

Raji: Nee kooda dhaan Saru pathi enkitta odane sollala. Mii naa oru pure single nu uruttuna ....

Rakshan smiled sheepishly and the women laugh.

Rakshan: Illa best friends dhaan apdi nippangala ?

He points out them and Raji says, "viden da. Enna ketalum badhil varadhu...."

Mrini: naama pesuradhu kooda kekama anga avanga irukanga neenga enna da na polambikitu irukinga... Enna na neenga ?

Rakshan: mudiyala...

Raji: pesadha da nee. Kanna enna pandran nu paapom !

Rakshan: Kanna kanna nu kuptinga avan kannan leelaigal pannitu irukaan....