Chapter 15

Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal.
                    - Samuel Richardson

The girls went to the basement canteen for a while and then moved to the basketball court. Sivaangi sits on a bench and saw Mrini lost in thoughts. She wanted to talk to Ashwin and saw her, "miii I need to talk to Ashwin..."

"Seri vaa I'll leave you in the staffroom", the girls go the staffroom. They saw Ashwin and Rakshan in the staffroom sitting quitely. She calls out, "Ashwin sir..."

Ashwin lifts his head and looks at her, "hmm sollunga Sivaangi..."

Sivaangi: Sir, I need to talk to you.

Ashwin: No Sivaangi, I can't come just like that. College la irukom....

Sivaangi sighs bitterly, "Sir, can you come out of your lecturer mode now ? It's not student Sivaangi who's talking to you now. it's your Sivaangi. So can you please ?"

Ashwin was stunned and saw her who would almost burst out crying anytime. He sighs and rubs his temple. An idea strikes him and he looks at Rakshan, "machan paathuko da poitu vandhudren..."

Rakshan agrees and he turns to Sivaangi, "Sivaangi, you go to that place where we met yesterday morning. First nee po, i'll come five minutes later...

Sivaangi whines, "sir, I am not still familiar with the outsides of the college..."

"May I help you Sivaangi ?", Mrini asks her and Ashwin calls her in, "Mrini take her there. Nee vittutu vandhudu maa naa paathukuren..."

Sivaangi grumbles, "ava mattum maa vaam... iru ya unna enna pandren nu paaru..." She huffs and Rakshan who heard her, laughs silently.

Mrini takes Sivaangi to the spot and turns to leave when Sivaangi sighs, "pesa maatalaam. Iru di mandai melaye koturen.." Mrini chuckles as she heard her and leaves. Ashwin reached the spot and saw Sivaangi huffing with a grumpy face.

"Sollunga Sivaangi enna pesanum ?", Ashwin asks her and she turns to him with a glare, "Ashwin please erkanave Mrini paduthi eduthutu irukka, don't do this...."

Ashwin sighs, "seri sollu naa enna pannanum..."

"Ashwineyyy please don't talk like this, enakku hurt aagudhu..." Sivaangi almost cries and fists her palm in anger as well.

"unna paada veikka ipdi dhaan panna mudiyum. Adhaana plan uh..." Ashwin thinks and saw her sulking.

"Enna paapa venum unakku ?", Ashwin asked in a pretending annoyed tone. Sivaangi breathes out hearing his paapa but his tone angered her, "adikka poren Ashwineyyy ungala..."

Ashwin smiles, "paadurathuku othuko aprom evlo venumo adichiko...."

"Romba mukiyama idhu ?" Sivaangi hisses and Ashwin says a yes with a straight face.

She sits on the bench and Ashwin leans on a pillar, folding his hands at the back. "Enna ma venum unakku ? Paadala nu sonnen naa paatuku vanten. I am already guilty for pulling you in without asking you. Aprom enna pannanum ?"

Sivaangi stares at him and continues huffing, "purinjika maatingala enna ?"

"Purinjikitadhu naala dhaan pesitu iruken", Ashwin says in a stern voice.

"Modhala unga munnadi paadunen paarunga adhu thappu, paadamalaye irundhu irukanum..." Sivaangi murmurs and he hears it. Ashwin lost his temper and yells, "will you stop it ma ?"

Sivaangi flinches and keeps quite. Ashwin comes and sits next to her. He pulls her arm with a force and she faces him with a shocked expression, "naanum chinna pulla pona pogudhu na paatha... How dare you tell that ?"