Chapter 7

Love is just a word until you find the right person to show it to !!!

Abandoned by parents death, ignorance, negligence, rejection and loneliness that accompanied her childhood nothing mattered now as she was peacefully sleeping on his lap with a contended smile. She was snuggling to his stomach with her hands wound around his waist. He was sound asleep and his hand was still caressing her head. She was basking in his warmth and he let her into his world unknowingly.

A phone call disturbed their sleep. Sivaangi whines and hugs him tight. Ashwin jerks and gets up to his ringing phone. He pats her to sleep and pulls out the phone from his track pocket to see an unknown number calling him.

He rubs his eyes as he thinks, "yaara irukum."

He picks up the call and jerks to the caller's voice.

Caller: Ashwin sir enga irukinga ? I have been calling to your number and Sivaangi's number ana yaarume edukala .... Neenga safe dhaana ? Enga irukinga ?

Ashwin: Moochu vidu eli. We are in my home. Cafe closed so inga vantom. Don't worry she's sleeping.

Mrini: Sir nejama onnum illa la ??

Ashwin: Ada illa ma, innum konja nerathula she'll wake up. Saapda vechi kootitu varen.

Mrini: Okay sir. Bayandhuten romba nerama aala kaanome nu...

Ashwin: Sorry ma we should have informed you.

Mrini: Not a problem sir. If she's fine adhu podhum.

Ashwin: She's fine and feeling better. Neeyum rest edu ma don't stress out.

Mrini: Sir I am fine not a problem. And also shall I add you in class group ?

Ashwin: God adha marandhuten paaru. Add me and I'll mail you the assignment questions, group la anupidu Mrini.

Mrini: yeah sir sure. Mail id anupidren neenga send pannidunga and I'll send that in group.

Ashwin: okay Mrini. And heard this from the fellow professors, indha vaati election laam irukku polaye ??

Mrini: Aama sir irukku.

Ashwin: Nice nice naalaiki let's talk about this. Now go have something to eat and sleep.

Mrini: Sleep ah chance ey illa na. Neenga Sivaangi ya veetla vandhu vittutu ponga then we'll sleep.

Ashwin: Seringa mouse...

Mrini: Annaaaa

Ashwin laughs and Sivaangi stirs. He pats her head and she continues sleeping.

Mrini: Okay sir. I'll wind up veedu kitta vandhutu call pannunga.

Ashwin: Okay Mrini. Bye...

He hungs up the call and stretched his limbs relieving pressure. He bends down to look at her peaceful sleeping face and smiles. He slowly pats her cheeks to wake her up.

Ashwin: Maaa....

She doesn't respond but snuggles more to him.

Ashwin: Ma get up, time aaiduchu. Mrini had called to check on us...

Sivaangi murmurs, "Ashwineyyy chumma chumma pesadha naa thoonganum"

Ashwin couldn't stop laughing and he laughs out loud, shaking her off.

Sivaangi lost her sleep and got up from his lap with a pouting face. Ashwin found her cute and pinched her cheeks lightly.

Sivaangi: en ezhupuninga ? Nalla thookam pa....