Chapter 24

Long chapter ahead

Ashwin went back to Rakshan's room and settled on the bed beside a deeply sleeping Sivaangi. Raji ma left after kissing their foreheads, as her husband had called then. Ashwin slowly lifted Sivaangi's head and placed it on his lap, covering her with a blanket, and stared at her as if she were his world.

Well, she is.

Ever since his dad came, he felt so guilty for keeping him in the dark and wholeheartedly accepted the fact that he was wrong for ghosting his father unnecessarily. And now, he's continuing it even after his dad conveyed that he was and never will be angry at him.

'Why am I so complicated?' he asked himself, looking down at his human and smiling.

Ashwin: Despite me being this complex, how are you managing me, paapa?? Thani talent thaan unakku.

He chuckled and held her shoulders but soon gasped, hearing her.

Sivaangi: Adhu epdi nu naa sollata, chellakutty?

Ashwin was surprised and amused to see a talking Sivaangi, but her face seemed like a sleepy one. He realised that he spoke out loud and noted a tiny smile hanging on the corner of her lips.

Ashwin: Hey, Peaches, endhiri.

Sivaangi continued her act, but actually she was failing, and he could see her eyeballs moving. Her lips couldn't fight back the smile that was ready to make a show.

Ashwin laughed mentally at her atrocity and rubbed his palms, getting ready for action.

Ashwin: Acting ah pandra, naa enna pandren nu paaru.

He murmured, that was inaudible to her. Sivaangi was anxious and excited, as she couldn't hear him and also couldn't feel any movement from him.

She knew that her Ashwin was up to something, and true to her words, Ashwin started tickling her slowly, breaking her act.

Ashwin: I thought someone was sleeping.

He smirked and continued tickling her. Sivaangi laughed hard, clutching his hand and stopping him.

Sivaangi: Paa.... Ashwin.... Ashwineyyy....

Ashwin: Ashwineyyy....

He imitated her back and once again tried to tickle her, but Sivaangi quickly jumped down from the bed, laughing.

Ashwin: Edhukku indha acting??

Sivaangi: Chumma thaan...

Ashwin: Seri chellakutty yaaru?

Sivaangi: Adhu yaaru?

She tapped on her chin, reverting the question back to him.

Ashwin: Appo nee enna kupdala?

Sivaangi: Nope.

Ashwin: Fine, I have a lot of girl best friends to call me with endearing names. I'll ask them.

Sivaangi: Dare you, Mr. Ashwin Kumar....

Her dangerous tone shocked him but her petite figure elicited a laugh from him as well.

Ashwin: Appo nee thaan enna apdi kupta nu sollu.

Sivaangi: Maaten

Ashwin: Seri, okay...

He twisted his lips and turned the other side. Sivaangi had a good time laughing, and she went to wash her face. Ashwin went to the kitchen to get them beverages and placed it on the study table.