Chapter 50- Broken

Lily's P.O.V

I slammed the door shut after me as my mothers broke voice boomed through out the house.

I sighted, collapsing onto my bed making a strained squeak sound in my room.

"I didn't Finnish talking to you" My mum reappeared making me groan into my pillow.

"Well, I did. Full stop"

"Get rid of that attitude of yours" my mothers words laced around me.

"It ain't an attitude. I ain't being a bridesmaid" I simply say. There is no way I'm going to be a bridesmaid at their wedding, and there is no chance of me wearing a dress.

"I think you'll find you are"

"I'll think you find that I'm not" I spat back. I've had enough of people telling me what to do. They are constantly biting on me, moaning at me for not doing something right. They are trying to control me and that ain't going to happen.

"Lily!" She warned me.

"I. Am. Not. Being. A. Bridesmaid."

"You are" She stood up. "If you like it or not" She started walking out of my room. Just as she opened the door, I shouted "NO WAY!" She slammed the door shut as I sulked in my room. My body was thrown forward as I took a deep breath, trying to get hold of my emotions.

"What's all the shouting about?"

"Holy Jesus. Can't I have 5 minuted to myself?" I shouted to Niall who was at my door. "I was just checking if everything is alright" I rolled my eyes. "Now that you've checked, leave." I spat, I clearly just wanted someone time to myself to think. And if everyone is going to be coming in every second asking if I'm okay I swear to God I will rip their head off.

"Sorry" He apologized as he left my room, closing the door behind him.

"Anyone else?" I sarcastically say to myself as I lay flat on my back, starring up at the ceiling, once again taking in every detail my eyes could pick up.

Today was one of the days were nothing could interest me. Like everything I came up with to do, would feel like trash, and that din't help, cause it made me feel lonely and all together crap about my life and myself in general.I'm loosing interest in everything, so how can I keep myself busy and not let my mind take the best of me?

Sighting, I stood up and walked over to the only window in my room, which was opposite my bed. I let out a puff of air disappointed it still hasn't snowed when Christmas is in a few days. Well, that's England for you, we hardly ever get the right weather for the right season. And that always tends to get on my nerves. Because snow just makes winter, well winter. Without it the world just looks plain and boring in my opinion.

Since I had no idea what to do, I've figured cleaning my room would be beneficial.

An hour later, everything is put back into it's own place, I've hoovered the floors, and dusted off the shelf's. Pretty pleased with myself, I went to grab my laptop which I put neatly on one of my shelf's.

Collapsing on my bed, I sat crossed legged with my laptop in front of me, clicking on the familiar red icon.

Here we come Netflix.

Louis's P.O.V.

I layed on my bed, starring up at the ceiling, yawning, I rubbed my hands over my face. tiredly opening my eyes letting out a long breath in the process.

To say I got no sleep would be an understatement. As soon as I closed my eyes, the worst would spring into my mind. Illusions about Lily would flood my mind to the point where sleeping was impossible. All I can seem to do is stress about Lily, stress about everything that has happened and is going to happen if we do not sort it out. I want to help her, as heck I do. But here is the worst, I don't know what has happened, so I don't know how bad things are. And I seem to only think of the worst scenarios.