Chapter 15~ Adam Parker

Lily's P.O.V.

Here we are. Standing in the front porch of this strangers house, Soaking wet. Yes it honestly started chucking it down as we were walking towards this house.

I wouldn't be suprised if the person was a little creeped out by us. 5 teenage lads with a 14 year old girl tagging along. Is not what you usually find when someone knocks at your front door. The boys were breathing quite heavily may I add. If the person thought we were running away from a murdere scene, I wouldn't blame that person. Cause in all honestly, we did not look normal...

After Louis knocking for like what seemed to be the billionth time, the sound of the keys echoed through my ears. Making me stare at the door, waiting for it to swing open.

The door handle finally moved down, and very slowly the door opened reaveling a body built man standing infront of us eyeing us carefully.

But when his eyes landed on me, it finally all clicked. And when it did, I was just about to run the hell out of here. Run and never ever look back. But nothing was ever that simple.

Though I was stairing at the ground, I could feel his glare on me, which made me start fiddiling with my fingers. It was extremely uncomfortable.

"May I help you?" He asked in his deep, low voice, instantly making the hairs at the back of my neck stand up. That voice braught back many memorise. Memories I wanted to forget...

"Long short story: we kinda of ran out of petrol, had no signal, so please could we use your phone?" Liam asked politely, hope clouding his eyes.

"Yeah sure, come inside" He said opening the door wider. I didn't like the idea of this, I really didn't.

The boys just smiled greatfully at the him, him acting as if he was all innocent and kind, that kind of person who would never hit a fly. What a big-fat lie that is! No one else seems to pick up on that though. It always just seems to be me who picks up on the lies, everyone else just seems to fall for them. Another reason to never ever trust a person.

The boys started walking in through the door. It was out of order for me to go in that house, but as much as I wanted to, I couldn't do anything about it. I just followed in with the guys looking at the ground.

I watched as I took each step, watching as the ground changed from its grey pavement, to this mucky, red little carpet by the door; 'Welcome' was written on it in big; bold white letters. Which only made me feel even more light headed.

Just a second after, I heard the door close shut, which made me instantly turn into a panicking mode. Even though I had 5 guys by my side, I did not feel safe. I never could.

We all took out shoes of and placed them neatly by the door, making sure not to leave them scrambeling on the carpet.

He mentioned us to come into his living room,so we did, I on the other hand, kept myself really close to the boys, keeping my gaze onto the floor.

Though I wasn't looking up, I defiantly knew he was glaring at me, which made me swallow a lump that was created in my throat. A thought of him even looking at me sent shivers down my spine.

"Here's the phone" He said passing the phone to Liam, smiling gratefully; Liam being Liam returned the smile; and took the phone out of his hand, being careful not to drop it.

"May I go into the kitchen?" Liam asked politely. He just nodded his head and pointed his index finger to the door on my right; mentioning towards Liam where the kitchen was.

Liam smiled a thankyou-ing smile and went into the kitchen, leaving us all in an Awkward silence.

"So what's your name?" Harry asked the body built man, who I know very well. And I really wished I didn't...

"Adam. Adam Parker" He said smiling at each one of the boys. But to me Adam gave me the coldest glare I have ever seen. I just kept my head down...

"Well thankyou for everything Adam" Louis said as Liam came back handing him the phone back, thanking him once again.

Liam explained everything tp the boys I didn't get to hear anything.

I felt a hand slip in my coat pocket; me instantly turning around only to face Adam, him smirking.

"read the note sweetheart" He whispered into my ear, slipping his hand out of my pocket and leaving without saying a word. I realised the boys weren't in the room. I quickly rushed to the hall way to find all the boys putting their shoes on, tieing their laces.

I guessed that meant were leaving so I slipped by shoes on too, not bothering to tie the laces, that always magically untie somehow.

The boys were saying there thankyou's once again, so I just opened the door myself and walked out of there. I couldn't bare it. Being near him was a big accomplish. But now, I have another thing to worry about, which I so wanted to forget. I guess we never get what we want...

To my suprise, Mum's car was parked outside, and so was Harry's with Gemma in the drivers seat. Since I knew mum was still angry at me, I decided to go to Harry's car, where Gemma was sat tapping her index dringer on the wheel, listening to music.

I quickly opened the car door and got it, not saying anything, I buckeled my seat belt in and shut the door close.

Gemma was looking at me through the little mirror hanging in the middle. I could see her brown orbs peering into mine, making me instantly shift my gaze to the car window. I saw all the boys walking out of the house talking about something, they all looked quite confused, I just hoped they didn't notice my different behaviour. I didn't want them to start asking me questions. And I surly din't want that to happen.

Zayn, Harry and Louis came and sat down into harry's car, Harry sitting in the front and moanig at Gemma to let him drive. Louis was sat next to me and Zayn on his left. They all were talking about how we got lost and how Louis had to carry me. I just blocked the world out and starred out the window, as Gemma roared the car back to life, which now had petrol; so we were safe. For now atleast...

I remembered Adam gave me that note. I'll have to read it when I get home, as much as I didn't want to, I knew I had to. I want to know what it says, but I know It won't be anything that will make me smile. That's the only thing I know...

Heyaa Pineapples. I Don't know what to say today, Ohh I know. THANKYOU SO MUCH for 800+ reads:) I know it's not that much since other people are getting like million + reads. But 800 is way more than I would have ever dreamed of getting, so thankyou for that:')

~Love you's~

~Have a good day/night everyone!! Good bye:3~