Chapter 36~ Wilfred the Waiter

Lilys P.O.V.

"Lily make sure you tidy up your room!" My mother yelled once I got upstairs. I quickly shouted back an okay and swung the door open to my room.

I smiled onced I got inside and I immediatly turned the key. I pressed the handle down making sure the door is fully locked and so no one will get in.

Once I was satisfied the door was locked I smiled skipping over to my bed, flopping myself onto it.

I stared at the ceiling, daydreaming about ... .Him.

I still didn't know his name as he gave me his number, but suprisingly didn't want to tell me what his momma called him.

But I aint complaining.

I closed my eyes picturing him smiling at me. The way his beautiful deep blue colour in his eyes braught a smile to my face. The way his golden blonde hair was effortlessly styled up in a quiff. The way he always smiled a big toothy grin everytime he said something to me. The way he looked so god dam good in that waiter suite.

"Dam. He's so hot" I said to myself reopening my eyes again.

He managed to acctually take my mind of things. Even if it was just for a couple of minutes. I know I only just met him, but he made me smile. He made me happy, and I know I want to keep him close.

I have no friends. And never even has a guy spoke to me, so it is all knew, but if he makes me acctually smile and genually happy, then I am planning on getting to know him.

Farewell, I know this could be a risk but for some strange reason, I'm willing to take it.

"Lily is your room tidy yet?" I hear my mum shout, as I'm gessing she walked past my room.

I quickly widened my eyes.

"I'm doing it now" I shouted back quickly jumping of my bed picking up all the clothes that managed to be thrown on the floor. There seemed to be quite a lot for only a week. And most of them needed to get washed. So I separated my clothes into 2 different piles.

The first pile was all my stuff that needed washing, which I just threw back onto the floor.

The second pile contained of roughly folded clothes that I then placed in my wardrobe. I couldn't be arsed with tidying today, so I just picked up everything of my floor and put it somewhere where I probably wont find it in the next 2 days. Oh well.

"Enough" I said onced my room was rather clean. I hoped onto my bed feeling something crunch underneath me.

I furrowed my eyebrows up, digging for something beaneth my back.

I got of the bed and saw that I sat on the letter with his number on. I thanked god it was all in one piece. Imagine if it ripped.

Hmm, should I text him? I wondered...

It wasen't long before I had my phone in my hands typing his number into my contacts.

What should I call him? The wicked waiter? Willy Wonker? Wilfred?

I'll go with wilfred. He looks like a wilfred.

I saved him into my contacts and I immediatly tapped his 'name'.

What should I say? Hey I'm the girl in the restaurant you casually gave your number to.

No, how about something straight forward and simple, like a hi?! It's a good start to a friendship isn't it?...

I quikly typed in a Hi and pressed send. I already started freaking out that he wont remember me and that he will tell me to back off, or hes a player and he gives his number out to every girl.