Chapter 32~ Look to your left, and to your right

Oh my lordie pieps. 5.89K. Guys one word. Ofofsnnejaoxkgmrroxidekmeodoeknecn. Guys you are like a cherry on a pudding. Ahh. I get excited to easy.

Anyways. ENJOY FELLERS. NOW! Peasents make me some bacon... Pwetty pweaasee*.* :)

Right let's get on with the story shall we

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's P.O.V

"Came out your room ey?" I heard a voice say loudly. I instantly turned round on my heel seeing no one other than Louis scooted over our couch, nibbiling on some crisps.

I swear to God, does he follow me or something? Yeah, okay he 'lives' in the same house as me, but he just always seems to talk to me. He's just always here. It's like we have strings attached to eachover, which I would defiently get massive scissors and chop it, separating us, and hopefully that would leave me be.

"Yeah, I wasen't planning on staying there for eternity" I say, not really in the mood for talking, I just turned around and walked towards the front door.

Just as I got to the hallway, Harry had to come downstairs that very moment. I sighted loudly and started picking up my speed.

"Lily why did you ignore us?!" Harry asked whilst taking a hold of my wrists, stopping me dead in my tracks. His hand easily fit round my tiny wrist. Anyone's could really...

I really wanted to laugh it off, straight in his face, then again, that will cause another argument, and all I want to do is go outside and sit in my backgarden, to clear my thoughts. But obviously everyone just comes down and holds me to the ground.

"Ignore you? No I wasen't! You were the one banging on my door, now LET GO OF ME!"  I yelled at him, yes maybe indeed I was slightly ignoring him, but he doesn't need to know that, and besides, he was rudly banging on my door, I'm 14, I do NOT need a person to check up on me all the time.

"Lily, you didn't open up! I thought something happened to you! Were all worried and your just rubbing it in our faces!" Harry replied tightening his grip on my wrist, making me mentally wince in pain, however, I had to put on a brave; emotionless face once again. When reality started to kick in, I realized I will never now be left alone, there will always now be somone checking up on me, just because I tried to commit suicide. They shouldn't stick there noses in my life though, I have the right to make the decision I want. But for some strange reason for my family, I can't make my decisions, but you know what, I'm trying to be happy for now. My father went away on holiday for a week and he's coming home next weekend, which is 3 days. I need to make the 3 days good, I don't remember the last time he went somewhere. I honestly feel a tag wag happy, but obviously that soon washed away quickly as it came, knowing I will have to face him again. And oh god. School. School starting soon. 5 days. Why can't I-

"LILY!" I heard Harry shout in my ear shacking me about.

"WHAT?" I shouted back just as loud as him, trying to look a him in an intimidating way...

"Will you stop shouting? I was only bringing you back to Earth,you totally zoned out" Harry replied running a had through his messy curls, (a habit of his), and I realized that this is going nowhere as we are just bouncing of eachover, getting apsolutly nowhere with this conversation. I really just want to end this pointless talk with him, but as he STILL has that death of a grip on me, I have to think of a way to get him off me. Kicking him where sun don't shine would help, but then that would bring a whole new level of discussion, and obviously my mother kicking of about it. Speaking of my mum, where is she?