Chapter 40- Sleepwalking

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry" I heard my mothers voice shout from downstairs.

"Yeah" I immediately shouted back. I smiled to myself as memories of when I was younger raced through my mind. This happened daily, my mum shouting up for me. I like it when this happens. It feels as if nothing changed.

"Me and Dad are of shopping, be good" She  yelled again, louder than necessarily.

I just shouted back an okay and smiled to myself.

"Be good" I whispered to myself, laughing. Though I am now 20, she does still treat me like a child.

I guess a child always stays a child to a mothers eye.

I was brought out of my thoughts when, out of nowhere, my bedroom door barged open.

"HARRY" I heard Louis shout happily, barging into my room and embracing me into a big bro hug...

"Lou, whatcha doin" I said laughing at him.

"I MISSED YOU" He said hugging me tighter blocking of the air from traveling to my lungs.

I soon started coughing and loudly gasping for air. Louis noticed and immediately loosed his grip mumbling a quick sorry.

I glared at him. He could of killed me.

"Haz, I'm sorry" He started, drawing a serious facial expression on.

"But, it's just those curls, they have some weird magnetic force attached to them" He said, his hand touching my hair, feeling it as if it was out of this world. I raised my eyebrows looking at him, holding back my laugh.

Why are we friends?

"Once someone hugs you... it's almost impossible to let go" He said sounding like a business man, trying to sell a product.

"I'm telling you Harry... It's the curls" He said before storming out of my room.

Okay?

Welcome to my life.

Just as I walked out of my room, wanting to get to the kitchen, someone zoomed past past, nearly knocking me over.

I looked over to the person with furrowed eyebrows, only to see Lily's door slam shut. I immediately sighted.

Someone had a bad day.

"Lily?" I questioned, knocking lightly on the door.

"You okay?"

No answer.

"Lilyyyy"

"I'm f-fine"

For the second time today, I sighted. She obviously was not okay, why will she just not let me in?

I thought we were okay?

"Obviously your not" I stated.

"Please Lily, let me in"

"I could help you" I say slowly.

Lily's P.O.V.

"I could help you'' I heard Harry's faint calm voice.

No, no you can't. I thought to myself.

He's part of the reason why they signed me up for after school lessons.

My family or all apart of this. They're just to blind to see, and unfortunately, I can't open the curtains showing them the real world I live in. I'm forbidden to do that.