Chapter 23~ He's the predator, I'm the prey

Lily's P.O.V.

"Where have you been hiding, sweetheart?" He said pulling my hair behind my ear. His face was inches away from mine making me look down, trying to convince myself this is not happening and that I'm in a field full of flowers. Each one painted different colours. And me running through them. If only that could be reality. But sadly this beautiful image is only in my head. And infront of me is some kind of nightmare that drags on and on.

"You should know by now, you can't get away from me" He said his lips rubbing against my earlobe, making shivers run down my spine. His hot breath lingeres on me, causing goosebumps to arise on my skin.

I swallow hard trying to get rid of the lump inside my throat. My eyes instantly shut close as I feel his hands being roughly placed on my hips. Pulling me towards him, knocking me out of my balence.

"Your a fucking slut you know that?" He says coldly running his hands up and down my sides. I stand there. Unable to process what's happening. My brains switched of. I'm just paralyzed to the ground.

"Answer me" He groweld at me pulling on my hair making my head tilt back, I winced as a sharp pain ran through my neck, which only made his smirk grow... If that's even slightly possible.

"Yes sir" I said quietly avoiding his eye contact.

"Yes what?" He said in his low raspy voice. Making the hairs on my arms rise.

"yes. I know I'm a slut" I said bearly audiable. As soon as the words dropped of my tongue I hung my head down. Scared as ever.

All he did was laugh at me. Before I can react I am being pushed against the wall. His death grip on me meant no way, even if I tried, I could get out. He's over powering. I'm just a little ant and he's like the tiger, the king of the Jungle. I'm just the prey. Always trying to run away. While he, he's the predator. Chasing after me. Until he get's me. I can't hide nowhere. He will always find me. He sences me.

His eyes rage my body making me feel naseus inside. I take deep breaths trying to calm me down. Just breathe I told myself.

Suddenly I feel something ard come into contact with my head. Before I can react everything starts spinning. I try blinking it away but it's no use. Black dots cloud my visions and I feel myself drop to sleep.

~sometime later~

I open my eyes and instantly shut them close again. The bright light was overpowering.

I blink multiple times trying to adjust to the blinding light.

When I can fully keep my eyes open my jaw drops towards the ground...

My room has been completly trashed. Everything is broken. An unwanted tear slipped out of my eye. What am I going to tell the boys? That my dear father knocked me out and. I stopped straight at that thought. Suddenly I didn't care anymore. I just dropped my face into my pillow and cried. Because now I know this will never end. Unless I do something about it. But still maintaning the secret. No one will know. Harry already found out about my eating disorder and what he's only been here for like few weeks!? I need to stay away from him. I don't want to have anything to do with him. I should hate him. But it's hard when he's this caring brother. I need to control myself. It's for my own good.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when there was a knock at my door. My heart started punding worried it'd be my father. But then again he wouldn't knock and I didn't hear the boys come back. So who the hell is this? My anexity get's the better of me and I jump of my bed and run towards the door.

For some strange thought I hope it's the police rescuing me from my own Dad.

My hope was soon drained when I opended the door and infront of me stood 5 boys.

I started panicking and did the first thing I could think of. To shut the door. To my luck someone but there foot in the way, leaving my door open. With all my strength I tried shutting the door close, which was no use, since someone here had a flippin strong foot which wouldn't even budge.

I let go of the door and as soon as I did Niall, I think it was, pushed the door open. And as soon as he did. All the boys mouths hung down. Eyes wide. They looked so angry. All of their cold eyes met mine and I without thinking hanged my head down.

"Lily what the hell did you do?" Harry shouted at me walking into my room.

"It Wasen't me" I shouted back. My blood was boiling up inside me, but my heart sank from being blamed on everything.

"Of course not then who else?" Harry shouted back looking around the damage OUR Dad did.

Once I realized I can't amswer the question I hung my head down again. It was easier to look down then at Harry.

"See Lily you have a go at us then you trash your room" he snarled back

"You should get a right old punishment for that" Harry said coldly examinating of of the many broken things.

My emotion sank as soon as he said that. I'm sure I paled that very moment. He's just like Dad he's going to hurt you. My subconcious told me

I started shaking because those were the exact words Dad said when he abused me for the first time.

I can't help but let tears slip down my paled skin. Making me shiver from the sudden contact of water on my face.

"Did Dad even know about this?" Harry asked still as angry as before.

Ohh yes Harry. Dad perfectly well knows about this. Because he's the flippin one that abused me for all those years and made my life a living hell. It's his job Harry not mine.

I just shrugged my shoulders as the answer.

"Get your arse up and clean this mess up, I'll be back in an hour" Harry said stroming out of my room, the boys trailed on behing him giving me dissapointed looks.

I stood there dumpfonded, shocked the way Harry would think I did this. I would never. Half of these things mean the world to me.

I grabbed a massive plastic bag and started throwing all of the unfixable things into my bag. And for a second then I thought why I won't just throw myself away aswell!?...