Chapter 37- Trouble Maker

Lily's P.O.V.

I froze. Sucking in a sharp breath through my teeth.

Does he know? Was all what was running through my mind.

"What? No Louis" I said unwillingly letting out a little nervous laugh. To be fair,I so wanted to shout yes and tell him to take me out of this house. But I know what my Dad is capable off, and as he is now going to be living in the same house as me, I wouldn't want to risk it. I know very well I'll end up dead.

"Are you sure? You can trust me Lily" he whispered looking at me in the corner of his eye! I felt really uncomfortable right now. Because farewell, I know I'm not longer mad at the boys for abounding me, I still need to kind of push them away, that way I wont get too attached and they wont either. The only problem is I do trust those guys, even Harry. Yeah they get on my nerves but, I know deep inside of me I'm grateful they are here with me right now.

"Louis, I trust you. I do and if something was going on, I would have told you guys cause I would know you would sort it out. Don't worry Lou, I'm fine" I said placing a hand on his shoulder. I tried to sound believable and I kept my eyes on him throughout. I hope he brought it. But at the same time, guilt washed all over me.

I lie so much, but I have to. For my safety. I hope they will understand that one day.

"I know..." He sighted running a hand through his hair.

"It's just cause you've been acting off and I did some research, and you know, it made sense,but I shouldn't really trust Google with everything, if you tell me your okay, then I believe you. But promise me Lily. You will come to me if something is weighing you down." He said looking at me with that look that said 'Don't let me down'. But I already have. I've let everyone down.

"I promise Louis. I even swear down on my Dads life" I said weakly smiling at him.

If only he knew...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lily you have to eat" My mum said from across the table from me. It was dinner time and they stacked my plate up like I haven't ate for days. I couldn't force anything down my throat though, I felt really tired and guilty from last nights talk with Louis. I couldn't get to sleep, so I stayed up all night texting James, and he didn't seem to be bothered, or he was really good at hiding it as he was replying within seconds.

"I'm not hungry" I said fiddling with my fork.

"Lily, all you ate was a salad last night for tea, your eating that if you like it or not" My mother said shoving a fork full of food into her mouth. Her tone gave away that she was getting annoyed at me.

"Not my fault I can't shove food down my throat" I cockily said back to her raising one of my eyebrows up. I wish she would help me through this. But no, everyone believes I've done everything my Dad has made up about me.

I know soon everyone will turn their backs on me, especially once Dad will move in.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have starved yourself and ate" My mother yelled at me. I froze biting my bottom lip to keep the tears from falling. I can't believe she hates me this much to say these kind of things to me. I can't believe her.

I couldn't take being in the same room as her. As for that, I quickly got up. Once the chair scraped backwards everyone looked up at me, I stared at them back.

"Lily sit down and-

"Shut the hell up. I'm done with all of you" I screamed and ran out the room.