Chapter 17~ Snow White

Harry's P.O.V.

"This is not a good idea" I said as Zayn was literally dragging me out of the room.

All the boys were walking upstairs ignoring my statement. I just sighted loudly and followed up. Knowing that I won't change there minds in time of getting upstairs.

In syncorised motion we all turned right turning towards the narrow hallway.

Once the boys got to Lilly's door they just barged in, which as far as I knew Lily: She hated. Not really the way to go...

Once we were all in her room, she looked up from her phone, eyes narrowing as soon as she caught sight of us. If looks could kill, I'll be long buried in my grave as soon as Lily's eyes landed on me.

Liam started scratching his neck unsure how to start this discussion.

"Look Lily-" Lily didn't even give him time to finnish of the sentence as she stood up opened her door wide.

"Leave" She growled pointing out to the hallway.

We all sighted and shoot our heads. This needs to get sorted out.

"Lily sit" Louis said pointing to her bed.

"Just say please except using dog commands on me ya know, that would be appriaciated" She said smiling while skipping down and sitting on the bed. Looking innocent as ever. We all looked at eachover confused. I knew she was planning something. I just couldn't get my fingers on it.

We all furrowed our eye brows in confusion at Lily's actions.

"As I was saying, we want you to apologize to Harry" Liam continued.

"Yeah, erm sorry bout that Harry, I was behaving inappropriately. Sorry for swearing and everything" Lily said looking at me. She just smiled. As much as I wanted to believe her words, a part of me couldn't.

We all looked at her, confusion plastered onto our faces. She just sat there, pulling that innocent look of so well.

I wasn't really sure what to say, I din't know if she was being honest, or she was just messing around.

"Your forgiven, but don't ever do that again okay?" I said resting my hand on her shoulder, looking into her piercing brown eyes. I swear I saw her roll her eyes, but she seemed to quickly recover and smile, she sucked in a deep breath preparing what she was about to say...

"I promise" Lily said looking into my eyes, I smiled at her, showing of my dimples, she simply returned the favour.

I walked out of her room, trying to think everything through. Did she mean it? Was she just playing? What was that note about anyway? I'll have to find out. Even if it goes to the extant of me to spying in her room. I could tell it was important. And I had a feeling I needed to know what it says. Because, for sure, it wasn't her homework. So what elce?...

Lily's P.O.V.

I sighted to myself as I flopped onto my bed. The hardest thing is now done with. But the thing is, It's hard for me to lie to Harry. He helped me so many times and he doesn't even know it. I'll awalys love him, he will always hold a special place in my heart. But I've got to let him go. It's for his own good.

I only realized I still had company in my room when something hard came into contact with the ground. I jolted up straight away, storming over to find what the guys have broken.

I squeezed past their muscular bodies, walking forwards. I looked at the ground, shock covering my face. It's broken. Broken.

I knelt down onto my knees letting silent tears fall as I carefully picked up the broken pieces of my little snow white and placed them in my left hand. Being careful with the sharp pieces.

It was the only memory I had of being happy, of having a normal life. It used to give me hope that times will change, and the storm will soon end, followed by beautiful sunshine, lighting up my life. But no. That's broken now.

I got it as a gift when I was 8 from mum and dad. Just before they split up, before Harry went to the x factor, before Gemma went to uni. When my life consisted of smiling and laughting. It was important to me. It gived me hope. But now it's broken, shattered on the ground. Unfixable. Just like me.

"Lily were really sorr-

"Save it" I said cutting Liam straight of before he could finnish. Sorry won't fix it. It will do nothing.

I heard them sigh, multiple footsteps could be heard on my squeaking floor. The door soon after shut close. Leaving me alone. Once again.

I stared at the now broken figure, moving my figertips gentally down it; examinating the damage.

I just cried. Cried for all these years of abuse, hate, arguments, bullys. I cried because I know it won't get better. And that's my biggest fear. And it's slowly coming true, just like I'm slowly dieing inside. Drowning in my mind.

I can't take it anymore, I tried to stay strong for so long, but I'm slowly giving up. I'm loosing hope. And the worst thing is, there is no one who say's it's going to be okay...

I wiped away the tears that kept on flowing out my eyes. I quickly picked up the rest of the pieces and placed them on my cupboard, where, originally, it stood, before it got broken.

"Lily dinner's ready" Harry shouted from downstairs, his deep voice echoing through out the house. I shighted. Food is the last thing I want right now.

I quickly ran towards my en suite bathroom, cleaning myself up, making sure I didn't look like I was crying.

Once I was done I put all the rubbish in the bin. Walking out. Trying to stay calm.

"Lily!" Harry shouted again, getting quite impatient.

"I'm coming" I shouted back as I walked out of my room, making my way down the stairs.

I suddenly felt very faint, my legs felt very weak, and could bearly keep me up, before I could think, my eyes shut close, followed by me falling to the ground. Darkness overtaking me...

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting, it means a lot to me so thank you. Love you all!:) Sorry it's quite short, I was busy!