Authors note

*Important*

First of, sorry if anyone thought this was an update but I seriously need to apologize for not updating since may.
Indeed, it was a long time ago, and I'm aware of loosing readers. More to that, I really do not want readers to think I just can not be bothered to update, because that is certainly not the case.

My life has been flipped upside down, so many things have been happening that simply led me to be busy 24/7.

Of course I have free time, but please understand stress etc.. have been blocking me off from updating.

I really would like to explain why I haven't really been active for months, but that information in confidential, and I no way would post it on line. Please understand this.

I'm truly very sorry, and I want you guys to know I was trying hard to update, however I couldn't. I apologize for anyone who is or has been annoyed with me etc, as I know waiting months for an update can literally just make you crazy.

I'm aware people might of gave up, and I'm sorry for that, but I just want people to know that I'm getting myself slowly back to normal, and as it's the summer holidays, I will now try to start updating once a week, and I'll work my way up from their.

Once again I apologize and I really do appreciate everything you guys have done for me, all the love :*

Im going to try update tonight or tomorrow. 

thank you once again, take care.